i want to make a weird spinny grid puzzle game like on the school computer when i was like 7, like clockwerx or spin doctors. these games were pimpin and i want to get up off of my ass and finish something, so i'm posting here to open myself to shame and public disgrace should i get lazy on the path to completion.
the game is called b*rd because that is the difficulty level.
i'm using löve2d and tons of other lua libraries to make this and they seem pretty cool. i got an android build running but the primary development is on mac. i hear promising things about the love2d version that runs on ios, but i don't own a iphone wtf
no style. this is because i can't draw and i want to do everything myself.
- add crazy features
- make it not suck on mobile
- release it open source, so i know i can't get away with shit code
- 80(???) levels (what is a good number of levels??)
- basic playable prototype
- crappily coded level editor
1. get a menu flow working, title -> selection -> game -> post game etc
2. put up some screenshots on tigforums, so i don't look like an awkward nerd talking about big plans and delivering nothing