Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1028379 Posts in 41284 Topics- by 32900 Members - Latest Member: tembo

July 31, 2014, 03:28:19 AM
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperCreative (Moderator: John Sandoval)COLLABORATION
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: COLLABORATION  (Read 62400 times)
ஒழுக்கின்மை
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

RinkuHero
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 10:20:26 AM »

If anyone really wants to help work on this game: http://studioeres.com/rinku/index.php?title=Saturated_Dreamers there is a lot of work to do for it. It's shareware so it would be for a % of the sales (if any). Right now what I really need for the game are:

- Original sound effects; I may just wind up buying these from a sound effects farm, but it's always nice to have them created specifically for your game, or I might have the musician make them using his sound equipment. But preferably they'd be recorded from life, not generated with a program.

- Creature sprites -- I have two people who said they would do this for me but they're both lazy and one has a child to take care of so she doesn't have much time to sprite. These have to be pretty high quality though, and there are a lot of them so it'd be a significant amount of work, so I'd want to see someone's work first before I agree.

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »

I'm looking for an artist to collaborate with me for a week for my VGNG entry, We Love Mind Control Rocket! It's a strategy game where you play as one of five supervillians plotting to take over the world.

Gameplay-wise it's in two phases: One, a menu driven strategy game (like in the above screenshot) which is a bit like the town sections in Pirates!, and two, a top down strategy game for the battles. I'd need a few scenes for the first part and some tile and sprite work for the second part.

At the moment I'm planing to use some photoshopped photos and a bit of programmer art, but I'd really love to team up with a pixel artist to help me give the game a cohesive style. Send me an email or PM if you want more information!

Farbs
Man
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 04:54:32 PM »

EDIT: I got a thang goin on ATM, so am no longer free for collab love.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:59:00 AM by Farbs » Logged
cmspice
Level 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »

I make mean websites: http://deleterian.com/

and mean art: http://deleterian.com/node/48 http://deleterian.com/node/32

I'm not ready to subject a coder to my inhumane treatment so I wont be 'looking' for a coder but I'm willing to be someone's art or website bitch.

Edit: Yes, definitely willing to be someones webmonkeybitch.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 06:54:23 PM by chippermonky » Logged
dustin
Level 6

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 07:57:50 AM »

So I'm interested in doing the procedural competition if it happens but I can't think of anything to do it on.  I'm a pretty capable programmer and think I'll be able to handle procedurally generated stuff if I can come up with a game.  So basically I was wondering if anyone wanted to work on it with me.  I know it's not for a little while but since we only have 3 weeks once it starts I figure I should find someone now.  For the last competition I did savage balloon 3000 so I plan on finishing a game for this one too.  So if anyone has a small (something that can be finished in 3 weeks obviously) procedural game idea that needs/wants a programmer pm me or something Smiley
Benza
Level 2

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 02:51:53 AM »

I'm willing to be someones art bitch. I really don't know anything about coding (I've been practicing with Game Maker for the past couple of days and used RPG Maker years ago but thats about it) but I've been doing animation for years, studdied animation for film at uni for a while etc. I know photoshop, flash, 3D Max etc.

Basicly I just want to work on a project for something fun and make it look pretty.

Farbs I'm up for it if you're game.

Check out my stuff at http://shambrookben.blogspot.com/
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 03:36:29 AM »

project 1: polygoo.
that's the iphone/ipod touch game.
so im looking for someone who is comforatble working for these platforms.

....if only i had an iphone :\

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 07:41:54 AM »

project 1: polygoo.
that's the iphone/ipod touch game.
so im looking for someone who is comforatble working for these platforms.

....if only i had an iphone :\

Didn't he get Alec for that already?

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Farbs
Man
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2008, 03:59:48 AM »

Farbs I'm up for it if you're game.
Ah whoops - I hooked something up already.
Sorry Benza.
Sorry everyone.
Sorry.
Lazer
Level 3

:S

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 01:05:59 AM »

With the deadline for the current compo rearing it's ugly head, I figure this would be a good time to discuss the inevitable Chinese pirate rom compo that's bound to follow. Or any compo for that matter.

YES ANYWAYS I sure would like to team up with someone to make something awesome because I'm bad at programming and can't do it myself. I'm almost positive though it'll be one of you irc fellows who take me up on the offer anyways. I SHOULD PROBABLY PUT TOGETHER A PORTFOLIO SOMETIME LOL because it looks like I'm talking out my ass at the moment.
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 02:42:10 AM »

I'd love to work with you. I already have a cool idea, but hey, we can get something figured out.

Lazer
Level 3

:S

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 06:48:57 PM »

No it's cool I'm receptive to ideas.

Nab me over pm's/irc sometime so I can hook you up with a messenger device s/n for better communications and such.
superflat
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 09:27:58 AM »

Actually  I'm on a hunt for a pixel jockey for this game I already finished about a year ago.  Full description, download and images are in this thread:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=582.msg34593#msg34593

I'd be happy at this stage to re-do the graphics in a lower resolution just to get it out - 320x200 or 640x400. It's in 1024x768 - I was originally aiming at trying to sell it to the casual market until I realised the risk involved with paying an artist to produce lots of hi-res assets.  Now I wouldn't mind putting it out for free, as long as the art is left to someone else!

Please PM me if you're at all interested. 

Thanks,

Jasper.

Guert
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2008, 06:51:20 AM »

Is there any coders who are looking for a serious project around here? I have a project in need of some coding help. I'm just poking around now, I'll give more details on the actual project a little later...

narasu
Level 10

wehed milie hier, wehed milie daar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 01:03:57 PM »

I'm just poking around now, I'll give more details on the actual project a little later...
Sounds nasty  Huh?

Ronin Narasu - Musician, philosopher, petty thief

http://soundcloud.com/ronin-narasu
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic