Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411413 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 02:23:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeCOLLABORATION
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Print
Author Topic: COLLABORATION  (Read 82276 times)
Lith
Level 0

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: October 24, 2009, 05:58:57 PM »

Hi! I'm looking for a rockstar gameplay programmer who wants to help me make a totally excessive 3d (2d gameplay) beat-em-up in Unity. I have prepared a "call to arms" on this page, so check it out and let me know if you're interested!

http://benruiz.net/aztez/calltoarms.html

Creative Director, Team Colorblind
www.aztezgame.com
billyfish
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2009, 08:56:31 PM »

I'm an iPhone game programmer if anyone is interested...

Always looking for someone to collab with in making iPhone games
Check out my iPhone game ^^ http://bit.ly/CoFPY and my blog http://justaprototype.com/
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

Holy shit Ben that looks incredible.

lightnin2211
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2009, 04:12:03 AM »

I'm a masters(software engineering) student with a passion for making games.  I am a potent coder, but have no experience whatsoever in making games.  I am willing to commit time and am a good learner.  I'm good with C++ and have toyed with C# and XNA.  I'm looking for projects where I can learn and contribute at the same time.  The only requirement I'm looking for, is the licence to use the work in a portfolio.
Kaworu Nagisa
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2009, 12:43:30 PM »

LOOKING FOR A CODER

I'm looking for a coder who can code the game in Flash (AS2, AS3, it's up to you).
Game is called Clouds of Melancholy 2 and is a sequel to Clouds of Melancholy.

* You can read about the game here: http://sadmoons.com/letters/?p=95&preview=true
(I will give you much more detailed information once you contact me, of course; I dislike the idea of posting more about the game's design and story here due to the mysterious nature of my games, hope you can understand that Smiley)
* I've started working on artwork today (art is not my domain, so please do not expect anything great) and here is the Censor's room (work in progress): http://sadmoons.com/letters/news-graphics/26-10-2009_2.jpg
* You can play "Clouds of Melancholy" here: http://sadmoons.com/games/clouds-of-melancholy/

Whatever your feelings about first game, sequel will be different.
Genre? I would call it art puzzler, strongly story-driven.
While CoM is strongly melancholic and fulfilled with dark, sad atmosphere, I want CoM 2 to be (visually and audibly) brighter, to represent the world seen by Mr. Censor AFTER the changes he make inside of him.

I will cover the story, design, music & sounds, and artwork.

If you are interested, please drop me a PM or a mail: kaworu (at) sadmoons.com

YagerX
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »

LOOKING FOR MUSICIAN (perhaps a pixel artist too)

To work help create content for this:
http://www.yagerx.com/?p=350]Demo Here

As you can see it's in quite poor condition right now. If a musician were to join me, I would start working on the project again begin working on the bottlenecks and what now.
Note that music in the game is generated using xml files, with a simple layout and shouldn't be too hard to learn. BUT a underlying track will also be needed (think of it as accompaniment).

Please help and revive this project!

akuryo
BANNED
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 27, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »

Hello!

Akuryo, searching for an artist!

I'm a C++ coder, searching for a serious artist, i'm making a living of indie games  Wink .

You may be able to do pixel art, or not(sideview or topview).

The games are going to be professional(still independent), and sold, so the artist will receive his part too, of course.

If you are interested in this, take my mail : [email protected] or my msn : [email protected]

Thank you!
piyush86
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 27, 2009, 06:27:09 PM »

Hi! I'm looking for a rockstar gameplay programmer who wants to help me make a totally excessive 3d (2d gameplay) beat-em-up in Unity. I have prepared a "call to arms" on this page, so check it out and let me know if you're interested!

http://benruiz.net/aztez/calltoarms.html

The concept and graphics is super awesome...but everyone does not own unity... Concerned
skyy
Level 2

[ SkyWhy ]

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 08, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »

Looking for a collab with an artist for university project. As my final year project I'm going to do an game for Googles Android based phones. I'm going to do a yet another tower defense game with a twist but definitely nothing that's going to blow your HEAD COMPLETELY OFF. Just something that you just might enjoy Smiley

Yeah, so, looking for a collab with sprite artist. You don't need to be the next artist for Blizzard or anything, just a guy who enjoys what his doing. The game will be completely build of 32x32 tiles / sprites.

What will YOU get out of this?
Your name in the game. That's about as much as I can offer. I'll publish the game on Android market for free, free via my website and release most of the source code (if not all, that's the original idea anyway) for everybody to see when I'm done with the game. So if we get few downloads, people might see your name (yay?). Of course you'll be properly credited and referenced in the games document and on my website (and in game).

So...
What do I need from you?

- Four different tower/turrets for now (all with three upgrades)
       * eight different directions
- Four different enemy types
       * four different directions (they will walk up, down, left, right)
       * all are ground units
- Ground tileset
- Wall tileset

Not anything else that I can think of really... Smiley Style wise want to go after a Dune2 kind of look. Desert planet stuff. Different types of sands, ground, rock etc. What ever you might find from a desert/dune. Google dune 2 screenshots. So as you can see, you are pretty free to summon on your artistic talent (or lack of it? I don't know Durr...? Big Laff) and go wild, only thing I'm picky about is the actual theme. Other than that... Go nuts. It's a really good change to get to see your lovely art running on Android phone.

IF you are interested, do let me know, just drop me a PM Smiley
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 12:59:34 PM by skyy » Logged

Toobuyass
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 11, 2009, 06:09:48 AM »

Hey guys, Toobuyass here. The reason for this post is that I have been getting in the mood for doing some graphics for games again, after a semi-long hiatus. And since I cant code whatsoever I felt that looking for projects or groups here might be a good idea.

I work with pretty low-detailed stuff, somewhere between Nes8bit and SNES 16bit.

I would like to be involved in the process, not just churn out sprites and tiles without getting any say in anything. I usually get pretty into the designing part of the process as well.

Examples of my previous work:

The framerate got kinda screwed in the forums :S

Strom
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 11, 2009, 05:29:43 PM »

Nice , what games are those?

Also, do not use JPEG for sprites.

See my Assemblee 2009 2D and 3D work Here. My A Game By Its Cover compo entry Journal of Shikoku.
Doompuppet
« Reply #211 on: November 11, 2009, 09:21:09 PM »

Removed - Doompuppet
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 09:14:47 PM by Doompuppet » Logged
Toobuyass
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2009, 12:31:39 AM »

Most of them are just mockups or very WIPs. The astronaut-lava game is the one I am most interested in and still working on a little. 

Yeah I know about the jpegs, One of them must have slipped in somehow :S
Aaron P
Level 0

!

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2009, 05:51:06 PM »

LOOKING FOR MUSICIAN (perhaps a pixel artist too)

To work help create content for this:
http://www.yagerx.com/?p=350]Demo Here

As you can see it's in quite poor condition right now. If a musician were to join me, I would start working on the project again begin working on the bottlenecks and what now.
Note that music in the game is generated using xml files, with a simple layout and shouldn't be too hard to learn. BUT a underlying track will also be needed (think of it as accompaniment).

Please help and revive this project!

Hey YagerX...that link is broken...but I did manage to correct it, I see what you're going for there, could produce some funky rhythm defense game there...

http://www.yagerx.com/?p=350

BlueSweatshirt
Level 10

the void

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2009, 07:02:42 PM »

Programmer for hire.

Only taking requests for somewhat small or simple games, for now, only one language of option: C++. Although I'm a bit familiar with a couple others, I'm hardly as comfortable or well-versed in them yet, so C++ is the only option.

Mac, Linux, and Windows are your platform options.  Wink

PM me.

Notch
Level 2

Trying to forget 320x200 in favor of 320x240.

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 20, 2009, 09:02:24 AM »

Looking for a pixel artist for Minecraft.

This would include some or all of:
* Low res terrain textures
* Low res gui design
* Making a nice logo for the game
* Building extremely low res models and texturing them. We're talking cubes.
* Inventory icon design

This would be a paid gig. I'd own what you make, you'd get money for making it.
So if you can draw better than me and want to help out, let me know.

Either reply here, or preferably email me at [email protected]. Please provide links to examples of your low res pixel art.
Blue_Pixel
Level 0

OHRer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: November 20, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »

Hey Notch, I sent an e-mail your way.

:D

www.Bluepxl.com - blog about my games and such.
Ouren
Enjoyed Some Pizza!
Level 7

Poppy Works

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2009, 10:17:10 PM »

There's an online game I've been working on an off on for a little over a year now.

It's an extremely retro online rpg.

"SilverQuest" http://www.operagamingnetwork.com/OGN/SilverQuest.html
I haven't had time to work on it, because school's been keeping me really busy.

I'm actually looking for some people to maintain it and everything. It's actually been really well-received by the engine's community, although that's not saying much because it's a Mirage Source engine.

ANYWAY! Please give it a try, and tell me what you think. I really what people to play it, and from all of the feedback I've gotten in the past year, there's only been 2 complaints really.

#1: "Too Hard"
Which, would be resolved if #2 wasn't an issue.
#2: "No players"
This is where the real issue lies. The game is online, and is meant to be played with others, and the difficulty is designed around that. Not really meant to be a solo game, is suffers from too many people playing alone because no one plays.

Yup.

godsavant
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2009, 10:23:35 PM »

Hey Notch, I sent an e-mail your way.

:D

Haha, it's this guy.
☠️
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »

LORE

The idea is based on the Roguelike style of games -- though it will be lighter, more accessible then most Roguelikes while still providing a challenge for players familiar to the genre. Don't know what a Roguelike is? Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roguelike.

I'm been looking for a programmer capable of coding a unique and flexible lite Roguelike engine that keeps track of stats, helps with the planned unique grid based combat andmaybe a little bit of randomization. I'll

Death will be permanent -- and you'd better bury the body, too! Deceased members will attract scavengers, become ghosts or even zombies! .

I'm shooting for 20 unique playable characters.

Giants collect head.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 04:46:04 AM by Prez » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic