Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:36:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesLeague of Legends
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215]
Print
Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 307411 times)
Raptor85
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4280 on: October 06, 2014, 08:58:21 PM »

I've come to like jungle gnar, done it a few times in ranked (gold) and it's yet to fail. Not as good as many other junglers but by FAR more annoying so it can pay off from the harassment and free wall-hop escapes pissing off the enemy team into making mistakes I've found.

Gotta love the azir copy/paste code from other things that totally fucking broke league right now, i've seen more bugsplats in the past two weeks than the past two years, and i love the azirs turrets accidently had kill messages from nexus turrets, sometimes tunnel on one player and never break lock on them no matter how far, etc... or how azir can spawn sand soldiers inside some walls on the SR map (which can sometimes crash the client of anyone with vision on it).  First time i actually agree that a new champ broke the game and it has nothing to do with his strength.

-Fuzzy Spider
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4281 on: October 09, 2014, 06:24:31 AM »

Omg Sion is the best new champ in the game, if you are gonna play league play sion omg sionsionsionsion

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: October 09, 2014, 05:36:47 PM »

kata op op op best hero 10 pentas lolololol
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4283 on: October 09, 2014, 08:51:14 PM »

but sion is the best

when he recalls, he says "I'll be back". I think that's the only arnold reference left anywhere.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: October 11, 2014, 06:16:45 AM »

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/10/technology/league-of-legends-graphic.html

bluebirdplays
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4285 on: November 08, 2014, 08:36:54 AM »

Gonna shamelessly bump this with my little birdy head. 

I've played League of Legends for about 2ish years now and I still love it.  Yeah, I mean there are always some bugs, and the server goes down at the worst times (usually while playing ranked), but the majority of the time, it's a good game.  It's free in the sense that if you don't want to dress up your characters, you don't need to spend money, and I like that. 

Still, I think the game is best played when you have friends playing with you.  Going solo either in normals or ranked is just...bleh.  There's too much diversity in players, and it's much easier to have fun with the game when you've got people to talk to and nobody rages if you make a grave mistake and cost the game.

Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: November 10, 2014, 04:21:20 PM »

nobody rages if you make a grave mistake and cost the game.
Your friends are too nice

Mine all report me and kick me out of the skype call when i cost them a game
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic