- Selling their game for money
- Selling their game for too much money
Definately not guilty
- Branding their game with a flash portal
I did way worse than that. I made a game about a brand.
- Spending money of any sort while developing their game
Even on food? I admit I bought some of that.
- Having an art budget
What's a budget?
- Having a marketing budget
- Having a beta testing period
That's something to do with radiation right?
- Listening to audience feedback
You need an audience for that.
- Wearing nice clothes to events
What are nice clothes?
- Going to events
that would require an events budget
- Knowing people in events
That would require knowing people.
- Going to GDC
Get Digestive Crumbs. Somedays that's all there is to eat.
- Developing for iPhone
that requires some technical knowhow
- Developing for Facebook
That requires some understanding of people
- Developing for XBLA
If you mena XNA then I'm guillty. Game practically made it's self though.
- Making a high-definition version of their game
That was the only flavour it came in.
What percentage indie does that make me?