Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 07:54:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsMini Jam for Ludum Dare 17 in Cambridge, April 23rd-25th
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Mini Jam for Ludum Dare 17 in Cambridge, April 23rd-25th  (Read 17336 times)
Nora Shishi
Level 0

Independent game developer from Japan.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2010, 06:33:06 AM »

Well, personally I am gonna make effort to get there before 10am :D (provided I can kick lazy boys out of the door)

Uhm, if you need somewhere to sleep I'm sure something can be sorted out. Smiley I don't know if anyone has hostel plans, as lots of us are in Cambs already. But because lots of us are already here, am sure there's space on sofas or spare beds somewhere if required :D

Oh really? Tears of Joy So could I come there without any reservation of the hostel for the Saturday night? Beg I will try to arrive at CB2 as a kind of backpacker at about 10pm on Saturday! Although I'm not so sure cos I'm not good at traveling. Screamy I'll try my best anyway!

Thank you for your help! See you soon!

P.S. I'm sorry too, Mr. Terry! I'm also continuously posting such basic questions.

A crazy game generator made in japan.
http://twitter.com/noragames
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2010, 07:19:53 AM »

Sorry, I could really have been doing a better job at replying to some of this... Epileptic

We're going to be set up in the cafe during opening hours (it's open 9am or something till 12pm), and we possibly have plans to work somewhere else if anyone wants to try doing an all nighter. (btw, regarding a place to say, I'm just about to send you a pm!)

roBurky
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2010, 10:53:16 AM »

I've been debating today whether I can actually afford to spend this weekend working on something other than my university assignments (due in 2 weeks, rather stressed about them).

If I am going to do it, I'm going to aim to arrive at CB2 a little after 10am.
I live somewhat near Cambridge - it takes me an hour to get there on the bus. So I'll probably just stay until the last late bus back, go home, sleep, then come in again the next morning.
roBurky
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2010, 03:49:10 AM »

The weekend was a lot of fun, and working alongside others definitely kept me more focused.

I finished my game, gave it a title of 'Isolated', and uploaded it for the competition here.
Was very experimental. Still not sure how well it worked.

Thanks for the company, everyone.  And extra thanks to Dock and Perrin for all the Unity tips I picked up!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic