Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:06:49 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGVideo Game Name Generator Competition
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Author Topic: Video Game Name Generator Competition  (Read 189090 times)
VGNG
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2008, 08:24:35 PM »

feel free to whip up a snazzier version of the VGNG if you're feeling inspired!

Yeah I was projecting doing that, just for the heck of it, but the project has already gotten so complex in my head that I probably won't ever make it for real. :D

Hey, whatever you feel like doing, honestly. I don't expect anything out of the ol' VGNG except for a laugh now and then when I'm in a bad mood. Whatever else happens with it is all gravy. Smiley

It was more of a "get inspired by the generator" sort of contest.  A lot of folks took liberties.

That's what I figured, which I think is for the best anyway. The broader the inspiration the better, in my book.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 08:27:27 PM by VGNG » Logged
ProgZmax
Level 0

I'm gonna get that kid!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2008, 09:26:07 PM »

I actually generated a few really cool game names, like Rock and Roll Zombie Uprising, but I ultimately settled on Hillbilly Burger Bastards when the absurdity of the name kept me laughing for about five minutes.  Then I prefaced it with a character I've been wanting to make a game about for awhile -- which was even more fun for me since it involved injecting a serious character into this really bizarre space comedy environment.  Thanks VGNG.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic