Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:08:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesMarvel vs Capcom 3
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
Print
Author Topic: Marvel vs Capcom 3  (Read 92641 times)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 11, 2011, 11:29:40 AM »

do you have some nice non-x factor bnbs? the only non boring i was able to pull off involved being at a very specific distance from the wall and armor piercer

my corner bnb and my non corner bnb are very similar, i found out while making this video that light attacks scale your combos the most so it's probably best to omit them when you design your combo. any b&b should start off of a jump h. crossup jump h off of a horizontal zip is the most common way for spencer to get in.

both of these start with 0 bars, if you start with 1 bar you can dhc glitch into wolverine and kill off a character

midscreen combo: j.H, L M H S ^ M M H S v TK M grapple, air H v L grapple L followup, hulk assist, H xx armour piercer xx bionic maneuvers, TK H grapple. ~720k damage

wrong side of the tracks combo: j.H, M H S ^ M M H S v hulk assist, L grapple L followup, dash, TK M grapple, air H v armour piercer xx BIONIC AAAAARM, TK H grapple. ~685k damage

you can walk forward then assist like i did but it'll give you command grab unless you return the stick to neutral, you can dash and assist to get more hits and more damage, or you can assist then dash to be safe. i forget how much damage it did with bionic maneuvers.
BoxedLunch
« Reply #761 on: April 16, 2011, 10:48:06 PM »

i had no idea shuma-gorath was out. looking forward to playing as him. Grin
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #762 on: April 17, 2011, 02:23:59 AM »

Galactus * 1 vs. 1 mode = Epileptic

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
Print
Jump to: