Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:07:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGMy First Skydiving Academy(FINISHED)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: My First Skydiving Academy(FINISHED)  (Read 83228 times)
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2008, 12:26:08 PM »

I still want to make some levels, maybe a full version well see, maybe even remove some of the silhouetted look by actually spending a decent amount of time doing the graphics
Please don't. I think the game is perfect as it is. Over working it might spoil it's charm as a fun diversion. Not wishing to disrespect the other entries but, if I only had one vote this is the game that would get it. Good stuff.

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2008, 02:52:09 AM »

I still want to make some levels, maybe a full version well see, maybe even remove some of the silhouetted look by actually spending a decent amount of time doing the graphics
Please don't. I think the game is perfect as it is. Over working it might spoil it's charm as a fun diversion. Not wishing to disrespect the other entries but, if I only had one vote this is the game that would get it. Good stuff.

Thats what my second thoughts told me  Grin (that it might spoil it for what it is, a minigame).  Ill just learn from my mistakes n start again on another (freeware?) game, I don't really have the time to work on games that are longer than a few weeks anyway, but I think thats why most of us are here, making small competition games for fun instead of making full blown titles for cash, not saying that making games for cash is a bad thing,  just need alot of time etc for that, godamn /rant.

Thanks for the crit n positive feedback everyone  Kiss

PHeMoX
Level 2

"All bugs are belong to us."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2008, 07:57:45 AM »

I think the silhouette style graphics have almost too much style of awesomeness in them to ever need 'complete' graphics. I definitely would like to see some more levels though.  Wink  Grin

"Fun is rule."
MekanikDestructiwKommando
Level 3

Let's ROCK!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2008, 06:06:12 AM »

This is one of the most twisted and brilliant games I have ever played.
 Cool

There have always been interactive experiences that go beyond entertainment.  For example, if mafia games are too fun for you, then you can always join the mafia.
trabitboy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2008, 04:06:01 AM »

this game is wonderful!
I have a lot of fun with it,
it looks truly great,
I just wish u got enough motivation to
 make more levels !

AWESOME !!!!!  Kiss

ps: art doesn't really look like flash to me,
it's really fine !

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2008, 06:20:02 AM »

Not enough time in the day atm for more levels, im doing another comp tho  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the nice words.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic