Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:19:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsGAMMA (Moderator: fish)Gamma Space
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gamma Space  (Read 6701 times)
Matt G
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2010, 10:06:43 AM »

* Get the Competition Version HERE (PC) or HERE (Mac) *

* Get the Competition Version HERE (PC) or HERE (Mac) *

Keyboard controls: use X anytime the A button is mentioned

I was going to release this much earlier, but I thought we may add in a few things that didn't make it by the competition deadline. We've moved on to new projects now, so I wanted to at least share what we submitted. If we update the game in the future it will be released via the brainrotgames website. Hope you enjoy! (and I hope people are still actually checking out this subforum) Smiley

Any feedback would be very appreciated. I think the game may come across as pretty difficult at first, which is a side-effect of only having the developers test it. We ran through it so much that the controls were second nature, so it didn't seem hard at all. In fact, I wanted it to be challenging. In retrospect, I should have made the first level so you couldn't die by flying off the screen. Anyway, let us know what you think.

developed by matt grosse (code) / kiril tchangov (art)
jabeen100
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 01:48:49 AM »

The Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, formerly GLAST, is opening this high-energy world to exploration and helping us answer these questions.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic