Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:35:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallCountry Connect - Winner of Intel's "Best Educational App"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Country Connect - Winner of Intel's "Best Educational App"  (Read 4207 times)
Jordan
Level 1

One time known as Flaming Pear.

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »

Country Connect!
A Game of World Travel

Just wanted to announce that I am releasing the first "official" version of Country Connect (1.10), based on some very helpful feedback I received in the feedback forum. There's still a lot I would like to do with the game, but at this point I find myself so busy with other projects that I want to go ahead and get this out there.

An exciting announcement for me was that Country Connect was recently selected by Intel as the "best educational application" submitted to their Atom Developer Challenge, so thanks again, very much, to everyone who helped me out with this.

Here are some screenshots, with the download link below:

Web Page:
http://www.necessarygames.com/my-games/country-connect-windows-free-download-game

Direct Download (Windows exe):
http://www.necessarygames.com/weblinks/goto/117

Any comments are welcome Smiley

If anyone is interested in helping me get this running on Mac and/or Linux (as in, you have a box, and would be willing to test a build for your system), please let me know.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:10:38 PM by Jordan » Logged

deathtotheweird
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 12:03:49 AM »

Whoaa congrats!

I played it awhile ago and could have sworn I gave some feedback, but I guess I forgot? Ah, well. Guess I'll try out the latest version.
Jordan
Level 1

One time known as Flaming Pear.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

Thanks Allen!

PS: Just fixed a game-crashing bug in Windows 7.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic