Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 11:40:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGNo One Can Stop the Sloth of the Blood God [Finished]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: No One Can Stop the Sloth of the Blood God [Finished]  (Read 48338 times)
Farbs
Man
Level 10

/Farbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2008, 04:13:10 AM »

There's some really cool gameplay at work here. Nice one Pencercough! I agree that the repetition did get a bit much, but keeping the two armies in balance is a whole lot of fun. Can you add some sounds though? Pleeeease? I can see an awesome battle, but I don't feel it because I can't hear it. Do you see what I'm saying?
Soulliard
Level 10

The artist formerly known as Nightshade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2008, 07:27:35 PM »

The idea for this game is actually really good. Unfortunately, I didn't find the battles to be very exciting, because there wasn't much to do besides slowly raise the slider. With work, though, this could be pretty fun.

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 05:27:53 PM »

I liked this game a lot. The main game mechanic is very interesting and something I'd never seen before. It held my attention long enough for me to complete the game. I'd have liked better graphics, but understand not everyone is an artist. This is a very strong entry. Good stuff.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 05:29:41 PM by Oddball » Logged

Pencerkoff
CCCP
Level 4

Hello I am Pencerkoff

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2013, 11:55:03 AM »

Hello this is Pencerkoff FROM THE FUTURE!

I know it is a long shot, but does anyone still have this game sitting about their harddrive?  It's the first game I ever made and it is the only one that I no longer have anywhere.

I'd appreciate it if you checked, and of course I would owe a sizeable favor to anyone who did recover it.

-PENCERKOFF

Zaratustra
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2014, 08:51:20 AM »

Pencerkoff may never see this message, yet his game endures.

http://missinggames.tumblr.com/post/48400890604/found-no-one-can-stop-the-sloth-of-the-blood-god

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic