Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 06:41:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsTutorial to setup OpenGL, C++ and GLUT using CodeBlocks and MinGW
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tutorial to setup OpenGL, C++ and GLUT using CodeBlocks and MinGW  (Read 7344 times)
levelbylevel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2010, 12:49:49 AM »

A year or two back I was having trouble setting up a decent OpenGL, C++ and Glut environment for use with my university work, I found a good solution using the CodeBlocks IDE and MinGW compiler (as I wanted my projects to be cross platform with Linux). Once I'd set this up I created a tutorial for it and put it on my (now really old) blog, CodieCode.

Fast-forward to today and from the feedback I've received this tutorial seems to have helped quite a few people, so I thought I'd re-visit it and update it for Windows 7 and the latest version of CodeBlocks and MinGW.

If anyone is interested in this tutorial, you can find it here. I hope it's useful to someone Smiley

Cimpresovec
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 11:13:34 AM »

That is really nice. For some people this will be worth gold. Because I know how hard can it be to set up stuff like these the first time on Windows. It was kinda easier on Linux.

Again, nice tutorial. :D

Programming is the closest thing I have to magic.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic