Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 07:35:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsA Game by Its Cover[AGBIC] I Was A Vegas Showgirl - [Now Finished!]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: [AGBIC] I Was A Vegas Showgirl - [Now Finished!]  (Read 27871 times)
Igor Hardy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2010, 06:54:34 PM »

Finished. The girl showed some really nice moves at one point. I also found it all surprisingly cinematic.

I really liked how the ending was seemingly going into a very cliched sequence of events... but those proved to be the wrong ending.

Ali
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 02:23:25 PM »

Thanks for the feedback guys! In response to Orel's detailed notes...

*) The music starting is an issue with the way saving and loading works in this version of DAGE, I think Pauli is fixing/has fixed it.

*) I must have missed that bug. I'll wait a while to see if any more appear and then I'll upload a fix.

*) Yes... I think the save game in the zip may be an oversight...

*) I'm sorry to hear about the crash! Without the log it's hard for me to tell if that's a DAGE problem or a me problem, but I'll see what I can do.

*) I've read another complaint about skipping text, but I forgot to mentioned in the manual that E skips dialogue! I also forgot to mention about scrolling dialogues... whoops! If I get to upload a fix I'll correct those points too.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic