Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:23:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsA Game by Its Cover[AGBIC] Love Love Favorithold 48 ("nsfw") [FINISHED]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: [AGBIC] Love Love Favorithold 48 ("nsfw") [FINISHED]  (Read 13308 times)
PleasingFungus
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2010, 11:16:48 PM »

The goodbye animation of blowing kisses with a handkerchief is delightfully sissy.

I thought it was the guy smoking a cigarette?  Makes more sense in the context of the game.

Yeah, that was also what I read it as.

Finished games: Manufactoria! International King of Wine!
And others on my site.
Martin 2BAM
Level 10

@iam2bam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 05:16:10 AM »

The goodbye animation of blowing kisses with a handkerchief is delightfully sissy.

I thought it was the guy smoking a cigarette?  Makes more sense in the context of the game.

Ahhh, that's what I love about pixels Cheesy.
Another person thought the guys were crying and blowing their noses.
What would Freud had to say? Tongue

Cavalcadeofcats, yes, you're right, I forgot to put the score somewhere in the hud Smiley

Hi Noyb, nice to see you around!
Thanks for the big review,

where more responsive cars require more sex to get the keys for.
I thought of that exactly when I ""finished"" the car code hehe. Also I made some other car models but couldn't use them yet.

I'd love to see the guys bar their doors, take away their keys, tell others not to trust you, fight other guys for your affection, etc.
Yeah, that was the original plan, but I'm running out of time and have a lot to work on (dayjob-wise)

I didn't realize at first that potential mates don't show up on the minimap, only ones you've already been with.
But they do, in light gray dots. Maybe I have more contrast on my screen and can see them? I'll make it more obvious.

make the initial boyfriend more distinct somehow.
Yes, I agree.
Any ideas?

and that he seems to be the only screwable guy without a car in the town.
Hahahahha, there are others (with houses away from the street), but the boyfriend never owns a car.

What an imagination! Hand Thumbs Up Left Grin Hand Thumbs Up Right

Best regards

Working on HeliBrawl
J. R. Hill
Level 10

hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 02:32:21 PM »

I saw blowing kisses too.  I feel like I gotta take a shower after even trying this game lol.

hi
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »

I saw blowing kisses too.  I feel like I gotta take a shower after even trying this game lol.

Yeah, I did too, but I can see the smoking thing as well.
oyog
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 08:05:23 AM »

I couldn't seem to do anything to cause the anger bar to go up.  I also couldn't really figure out how long I had to wait before I could go back and interact again.

If possible I think it'd be amusing to have to be competing with other cpu players for score.  That would open up the possibility of getting into cat fights, running over competition and who knows what else...

And heck, if you were to add cpu chicks why not add cpu dudes running around "interacting" with chicks (and dudes).
J. R. Hill
Level 10

hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 05:04:13 PM »

Lol dude you probably should put a censor bar on your game entry pic in the finished thread...
Some knuckleheads like me browse this place from work.

hi
deathtotheweird
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 05:10:24 PM »

its not graphic, and the image is small.  Shrug

fun game. i stuck to 4 clients and ended up with a score of 6330. dunno if thats good or not, but RinkuHero had a -1800 score so I guess I did better, haha
J. R. Hill
Level 10

hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2010, 05:39:19 PM »

I dunno, maybe I'm just paranoid. Shrug

hi
John Nesky
Level 10

aka shaktool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2010, 10:21:49 AM »

I want to play this but I get like 1 frame per second.  Sad

Mac Intel 2.13 GHz 2 Core, OS X 10.6.4, Safari 5.0.1, Flash Debug Plugin 10.1.53.64
Martin 2BAM
Level 10

@iam2bam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2010, 02:03:15 PM »

Sorry mate. I know, it sucks.

Just added the music and a bunch of sfx/tweaks to the last Alpha and uploaded it just to be part of the compo at the last minute.

Also had to work a lot this whole week on my dayjob and couldn't fix or improve the performance as I wanted to... maybe I'll do that post-compo.

I have 20fps on a AMD Turion 2.2Ghz, which is really slow too.

Working on HeliBrawl
miconazole
Level 1

contact through email pls

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 07:40:19 AM »

I'm not sure what I just played, but it had sex and vehicular homicide and that's good enough for me. Gentleman

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2010, 08:35:03 PM »

Yeah, it's certainly an unusual 'game', and it's very hard to figure out if there's anything specific you should be shooting for.

The sound effects and music made me laugh, and the graphics were quite charming. It's amusing that pedestrians will just walk inside houses where you're having sex with people.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 05:08:15 AM »

I actually lol'd when the guy started whipping me, as I really wasn't expecting it. I liked the game in general, and I can't quite put my finger on why. I even liked the car controls, of course they were awful, but they were sort of endearing at the same time. Good work.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic