Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:56:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsA Game by Its Cover[AGBIC] Together Fight! : Friendly Hat Spirit [finished : rev1]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: [AGBIC] Together Fight! : Friendly Hat Spirit [finished : rev1]  (Read 38044 times)
György Straub
Level 4

Friendly Giant Nano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2010, 09:33:00 AM »

[...] I have a whole class of Kindergarten students who need to learn how to do everything.
Gentleman awesomeness UP!

@Gyorgy: I'm still playing with the lives and the bonus life mark; I'll take another look at it. It remains pretty hard for me, too, so that's perhaps a bad sign.
I'm not one to talk about getting difficulty right, but it happened consistently, a lot of times that I already had sweat drops (the red coloured ones) rolling down my forehead, I had 40k-something points and 2-3 of my team, and bam, I died. As someone else said it might be a good idea easing up on boss 1's phase 3; it's not impossible but pretty hard to get between the boss' straight shots - I have no other angle to shoot at.

moonmagic
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2010, 07:43:01 AM »

I originally had the 1up at 50,000 pts. I think I'll go back to that.

I did take out the wall bullets in the diagonal angles for the third phase of stage 1. It should allow diagonal bullets to be captured, in addition to the straight on ones. I will slow the rate of appearance for wall bullets, perhaps; at that stage, it is supposed to feel crazy, but go down rather easy, so obviously I need to tweak it a little.

Has anyone had a chance to try Bemular, yet? The pacing for him is way different, and I'm curious to hear what you think.

|
DarknessKight
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2010, 07:17:44 PM »

Splitting shots? Epileptic Gonna have to rethink my strategy because of that. I will kill you epically in recording stage 2!

Need a video of a game? Come request it at: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=14291.0
DarknessKight
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »

Ran into a bug. The second stage boss battle music didn't end after I timed out.

EDIT: the process failed to terminate also. Might just be my side.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 06:20:44 PM by DarknessKight » Logged

Need a video of a game? Come request it at: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=14291.0
moonmagic
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 08:45:15 PM »

Aha! I'll look into it.

|
DarknessKight
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2010, 08:24:14 AM »

You revision beaten:

moonmagic
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2010, 10:41:42 PM »

Hey, thanks! I've started working on the art for the third stage. I've decided that in the absence of meaningful kaiju from the depths of my heart, I will make monsters out of the other cartridges that I wanted to use.

I was happy to see you nail some of the shrimp roll combos in Bemular's final attack phase. Is his first attack phase too annoying to play?

-EDIT-

Guest monsters from Me and Myself, Like the Sun and the Moon. Still not sold on the colors for the panda; will probably change.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:39:53 AM by moonmagic » Logged

|
DarknessKight
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 07:44:57 PM »

His first attack phase is boring but it helps newcomers learn how his attacks work. The second one with support fire friend is ridiculously easy when you know what to do. The last one requires some planning. I don't know if this boss is possible without the support fire guy. I'll have to go see if I can beat him without it.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic