Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:07:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingUltratron 2.0
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ultratron 2.0  (Read 2692 times)
princec
BANNED
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: March 20, 2008, 10:24:00 AM »

Not actually soliciting feedback really, just a heads up to say we just released Ultratron 2.0.

What's new:

• Mouse-to-aim! Finally for all the 95% of human beings for whom using all eight fingers to move and shoot in different directions proves a daunting task, you can just point and kill with the mouse instead. A much better game for more people, we think. You can still use the keys if you want
  • Local hiscores! If you got sick of all the cheaters and haxx0rs on the online hiscore table and pottymouthed twats, just turn off online hiscores.

Go and gaze lovingly at the post-modern retro coolness in the screenshots and then download it and play until your fingers bleed. We need your filthy cash, scum. There are more robots to destroy!

Cas Smiley

torncanvas
Level 0

Go Team Venture!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 01:12:53 PM »

You don't seem to credit any of the developers of the games you have on your website.  Is this on purpose or on accident?

Intuition Games
@torncanvas on twitter
princec
BANNED
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 03:54:31 PM »

Never really even thought about it... generally you'll find out by downloading them who wrote 'em I suppose. Bit daft leading affiliate traffic away from your own site before you get the download isn't it?

Cas Smiley

Zaphos
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 07:17:14 PM »

Never really even thought about it... generally you'll find out by downloading them who wrote 'em I suppose. Bit daft leading affiliate traffic away from your own site before you get the download isn't it?
"Classy"  Lips Sealed

Anyway, why post in a feedback forum if you don't want feedback?  Huh?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 07:24:27 PM by Zaphos » Logged
princec
BANNED
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 03:36:58 AM »

Coz there's no sort of specific announcy forum in here.

Cas Smiley

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 03:45:44 AM »

"Classy"  Lips Sealed

Anyway, why post in a feedback forum if you don't want feedback?  Huh?

Forgive him, for he comes from the land of indiegamer.com, where they have strange ways. Smiley

I'll try out the game later. Though you really should seek out feedback from your playters! I'm always interested in anything any player has to say about my games.

Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 04:20:07 AM »

Yeah... the reason we don't have the announcement thread that you're looking for is to discourage people from signing up, posting an ad for their game, and leaving.  But I wouldn't want regulars picking up the habit, either.

Overall this thread smells like Indie Gamer poo, so I'm going to lock it. Undecided
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic