Race through an arcade full of classic minigames! It's a bit like WarioWare meets MAME, with a cheesy 80's plot added in.
If this sounds familiar, it's because this is a re-launch of a game I made a couple of years ago. (see below)Totally Tiny Arcade WebsiteWhy the Re-launch?
For a bunch of reasons, the original (Joystick Johnny) never really got much attention, which has been bothering me because I spent a full year making it. So I finally decided to spend the past few weeks making a ton of improvements, plus a new name and improved website. I'm still lousy at promotion, but have some ideas on how to do it better this time.What's in it:
- 27 Minigames (over 100 levels)
- Personal online scoreboards
- A hidden 8-bit treasure in every game
- Soundtrack by Makke, of C=64 remix fameNew in this version:
- Over a hundred fixes, gameplay changes, and graphics updates
- Lower price
- Invite-a-Friend system lets you share the full game with 3 friendsGet It Free
From now until Monday you can get a complimentary Full version here:http://totallytinyarcade.com/getit.php?r=tig
The only thing I ask in return is to let me know if you run into any issues, or have any feedback to offer.
To compete with other TIGerians, you can use the scoreboard TIGSOURCE