Phew! We hit 10% of our funding goal after all. What a crazy day this has been.
Just now, I took an hour away from answering messages and marketing and made a couple of small improvements to the game:
--Paul Greasley pointed out to me that the outdoor battles didn't look like they were occurring in daylight due to the coloration of the vegetation. To test his theory, I created a Daylight lighting preset that makes everything about 20% yellower. Below, you can see the map without daylight lighting and with it:
I think it improves the look of the daytime outdoor battles quite a bit, myself!
--I also fixed a rather nasty bug wherein the AI would sometimes lock up after a turn involving character dialog. I had only just caused this bug in the previous update, though, so it wasn't too hard to find the culprit.