Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 05:18:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioRetto Filo - A game-specific sound design division of CRC
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Retto Filo - A game-specific sound design division of CRC  (Read 2879 times)
Retto Filo
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2008, 12:09:02 PM »

Hey All,

My name's Mike Gullickson.  I run Patches Sound (in Hollywood) and aspects of Chicago Recording Company.  For years I've wanted to start a game division of our studios (huge gamer) but I had other projects to attend to.  Now I am able to.

While we're known in the advertising, music, and movie industries, we do not have a footprint in the gaming world and that's one of the big things I want to change.

To do that, our game division, Retto Filo, will initially target games with smaller budgets.  Xbox Live games, casual Wii games, basically games where cost is a factor.  From there we'll grow into the AAA titles but we'll always keep a budget-conscious client base - we have the resources and capacity to service everyone.

We are looking for games where we can show our abilities and build our 'reel'.  All budgets will be entertained but as the budget shrinks we will look at it from a sound design perspective (whether it poses an interesting challenge, etc).

And while we are focusing primarily on the sound design side, we are a full service shop.  If you need voice casting/tracking or custom music, we do that as well.

If you have a game that needs sound design or have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

-Mike Gullickson

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic