Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 04:03:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for a programmer for Madhouse Online
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a programmer for Madhouse Online  (Read 1849 times)
phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »

Hello denizens of TIG! I'm looking for a capable and reliable programmer to help me make Madhouse Online a reality. For those of you who don't know, Madhouse is a WIP I spent 3 years working on and was lauded by many as one of the best Game Maker games ever made for it's commercial quality level of polish and design. More information is available at http://www.phubans.com/madhouse.html and playthrough videos can be found

and

Though Madhouse has been mostly experienced as a single player arcade style game, the best feature of the game is the little-known versus mode. Originally, Madhouse was created for this mode of play, but unfortunately it was limited to local play on split-screen and shared keyboard. I would love to see Madhouse as a stand-alone online versus game for 2 - 8 players. The game is fully developed and thoroughly documented. Many of the base assets are already established, however, I'm currently in the process of overhauling all of the graphics for an even higher level of aesthetic quality.

You should be someone who is well-versed in a C based programming language with advanced knowledge of writing PC games with networking capability (online play). The goal of this project is to make a commercial quality game that will be marketed on Steam. At this time, I cannot offer any compensation but I am confident that if this game is finished it will easily garner a strong fan base and all revenue will be split 50/50 between you and I. I cannot stress your reliability above all else; you should have the free time to commit towards a project of this scope, have experience (preferably a finished game or highly developed prototype) and be passionate about creating a quality product.

If this interests you, please send me a PM or email me at phubans at gmail.com. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic