Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 01:10:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThings that Suck
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 178
Print
Author Topic: Things that Suck  (Read 337292 times)
Player 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: October 07, 2012, 12:59:22 PM »

Now I regret my degree decision.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3161 on: October 07, 2012, 01:04:40 PM »

That's not good. Sad What was your degree decision, may I ask?

Celebrity tabloids and reality tv
I agree.

Player 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: October 07, 2012, 01:20:59 PM »

That's not good. Sad What was your degree decision, may I ask?

Programming. It's the Java part that's killing me. Makes me wish I went for web development instead. It's a little more fun than this.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3163 on: October 07, 2012, 01:38:03 PM »

you'll get past java soon enough, i was the same with c++

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3164 on: October 07, 2012, 07:55:06 PM »

don't quit because of that, I once made the terrible decision of abandoning a carreer into something that I love because of a small course that I didn't like and thought was too difficult. when I could just have dialed with it.
PROTIP: having a job is learning and doing things that you don't like. You'll get over it.
Even if it appears too difficult, just roll with it like a bitch. And I heard you can roll like a champion

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: October 08, 2012, 04:28:03 PM »

Being ugly  Cry

Think happy thoughts.
Valmond
Level 0

Permadeath or not permadeath...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3166 on: October 09, 2012, 01:28:57 AM »

Boats! That's where the term 'suck' as in something bad comes from... (the more the suck, the slower the boat ie.your boat sucks more than mine).

www.imbroglio-online.com My online multiplayer Rogue-like-like and my DevBlog!
Yougiedeggs
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: October 09, 2012, 11:39:43 AM »

Ear infections that cause four day long headaches, with a Calculus 3 exam towards the end of it.
Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #3168 on: October 09, 2012, 11:49:52 AM »

Ear infections
THIS! FUCKING THIS! My ears have been fucked up the last 3-4 days shortly after my cold disappeared, I hate it! Angry
Thank God I'm not the only one suffering.
Yougiedeggs
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: October 10, 2012, 03:00:04 PM »

Ugh, the left ear is better, but now the right ear is fucked up. I'm getting pretty sick of this headache, considering I've had it nonstop for nearly a week now. Just can't stand how all of my energy is gone after only a half hour of activity.
Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3170 on: October 13, 2012, 08:09:17 PM »

Finally one part of my laptop give up today: my HDD Sad.

I lost some personal data, but the good news is that I have my games´ source code on Dropbox, so there is no problem.

But now I can´t use my computer until I get another HDD (or get a new computer, I prefer the last one Cheesy). Right now I´m on the desktop of my home, but my mother and sister use them. Also the HDD is full and is less powerful than my own. So I will stop developing for now...maybe from time to time I will check the forum to keep me on date.

I will take my time to use pen and paper and design my current game much better. Also, to design some mayor updates to my old ones.

But I will be back.

Player 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: October 17, 2012, 07:01:33 PM »

That's it. I give up. Never again. I refuse to deal with video games anymore. Period. End of story.
Daruman
Level 0

私は犬が大好きだよなぁぁ~

View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: October 17, 2012, 07:16:22 PM »

Kilig: noun. It is the sudden feeling of an inexplicable joy one gets when something romantic or idealistic occurs. I don\'t think there\'s an English word or phrase for it. even Butterfly Stomach doesn\'t do justice to \"kilig\".
Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #3173 on: October 17, 2012, 07:17:57 PM »

That's it. I give up. Never again. I refuse to deal with video games anymore. Period. End of story.
Mind telling us what happened? Concerned
Aedion
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: October 17, 2012, 09:44:33 PM »

People. One of these days I'm going to accidentally one of them.
Evilmincer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3175 on: October 18, 2012, 02:01:24 AM »

Hmmm...
1.  Angry  Stupid people:
People who cant use simple logic, common sense, ethical or moral based judgements.

2.  Angry Jackasses:
People who can't mind their own business, and let each to their own. Life is to short to worry about someone elses downfalls. What about your own?

3.  Big Laff Dipshits on Social:
you know those fish lipped blondes, the suicidal twits who shared their nude bodies then boohooed about being bullied over it.

I can give you a list of a thousands things that suck..

But you know what I want to suck... Wait... (record scratches) This is a PG forum.

Executive Chef for 22 years, converted to game developer. Played football for the Spartans 91-93. Pilots license.
fluent in 5 languages. Deaf people can excel in the hearing world! Don't let anything stand in your way. EVER!
Ashkin
« Reply #3176 on: October 18, 2012, 07:55:43 PM »

2.  Angry Jackasses:
People who can't mind their own business, and let each to their own. Life is to short to worry about someone elses downfalls. What about your own?

you know those fish lipped blondes, the suicidal twits who shared their nude bodies then boohooed about being bullied over it.
I... can't really tell whether you're being ironic
Evilmincer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3177 on: October 19, 2012, 01:59:47 AM »

2.  Angry Jackasses:

What's ironic about it?
People should mind their own business in general. I don't want to hear about some twat who downed sleeping pills because she was stupid neither.

Executive Chef for 22 years, converted to game developer. Played football for the Spartans 91-93. Pilots license.
fluent in 5 languages. Deaf people can excel in the hearing world! Don't let anything stand in your way. EVER!
Aedion
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: October 19, 2012, 02:16:06 AM »

Empathy is not one of Ashkin's strong suits.
ink.inc
« Reply #3179 on: October 19, 2012, 06:45:09 AM »

i hope he is

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 178
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic