Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411419 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 06:56:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsAnother AS3/Flixel tutorial for newbies, from the newbie perspective
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Another AS3/Flixel tutorial for newbies, from the newbie perspective  (Read 2285 times)
Chipacabra
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:40:24 PM »

I've been using AS3 and Flixel to teach myself programming again, after about 10 years of not touching a line of code. I'm blogging my progess as I go, and hopefully putting things into helpful tutorial for other people just starting out. I know what the newbie questions are, because I basically am one!

Anyway, if you'd like to take a look, it's over at chipacabra.blogspot.com. I'm totally open to reader participation, too. If there's some direction you'd like me to work that would help with problems you're having in your own stuff, feel free to ask. If you're someone that does know what they're doing, feel free to point out what I'm doing wrong and how to make it better!
mikewest
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 02:57:16 PM »

I think that's a great idea.  I'm learning AS3/Flixel now too so I will definitely be checking out what you have so far.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic