Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 09:07:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSauce's most epic posts
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 47
Print
Author Topic: TIGSauce's most epic posts  (Read 276487 times)
Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #680 on: September 20, 2013, 04:15:25 AM »

a good way to teach children is to strike them with weapons (they should be relatable though, for example the arsenal of the teenage mutant ninja turtles puts the fun in funcussion) until they do things correctly
ink.inc
« Reply #681 on: September 26, 2013, 06:59:22 PM »

i played with this loser im9today yesterday and he fucking sucks. want to know the reasons why? you're about to find out...

1. he used quintarius but didn't use his dwarf racial abilities. what the fuck? i mean... just what the FUCK?
2. first item he bought? studded jerkin of wisdom... come on dude.
3. consumed 12 mandrake roots and STILL couldn't "jungle" the orc queen.
4. he put 4 points into phantasmal muscles before he even put a single point into eldritch tomes.
5. he said "lah" at the end of every single sentence (Map Hack)
6. equipped a falcon instead of a armor..
7. possible DIAPER BABY?
8. and much more...

my advice? DON'T join his forum. DON'T play with him. and DON'T let him map hack you like he did to me and changed my desktop picture which i can't even change back now
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: September 30, 2013, 08:51:37 AM »

never 4get http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=36307.0

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #683 on: September 30, 2013, 08:33:30 PM »

I haven't been on TIGS for 4 days and all of this happened?
antoniodamala
« Reply #684 on: October 01, 2013, 01:45:32 PM »

There are many types. A slave is property, to effectively do with what you wish. There are many variations on this, such as the one Crowe just gave.

You could define "slavery" as the measurement of how much control one person (or group of people) has over someone else's life. When the control is complete - or at least as "complete" as it could be - then we've reached the "ultimate slave." But the word "slave" probably applies to a large portion of the scale above that point.

From wikipedia: "treated as property to be bought and sold, and are forced to work." I think that gives a good gist.

Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #685 on: October 02, 2013, 04:54:02 AM »

republicans are seeking to defund or repeal all but the first 150 pokemon, senator Ralph Pissdick said "obama's signature legislation includes all these mice that don't shoot electricity, honest to god i saw a mouse that was a balloon, and somebody has to stand up for middle america and say 'no more'"

Uykered
« Reply #686 on: October 09, 2013, 05:08:54 AM »

reserved
antoniodamala
« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2013, 08:12:15 AM »

the native american populace have been displaced from their reservations by millions of copies of j-snake's Trap Them
Kekskiller
« Reply #688 on: October 23, 2013, 01:52:38 AM »

Work, work never changes.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 23, 2013, 06:41:09 AM »

well, it would seem your plan of attack should be to stop watching so much anime. do you know how much cultural produce is out there? go to a film festival. read a book, the kind with words and no pictures of near naked muscular men wearing their girlfriend's gym clothes. you know what will stop you being sad when you write a sad thing? living the rest of your god damn life. expand your frame of reference. you're young and just saying "bdurr get more life experience" is unhelpful, but we are more than merely the lenses of our personal experiences. expand your frame of reference. goku can't help you now. watch krapp's last tape. read diary of a bad year. cast aside the droll childish fantasies of Captain American and his Norse Pal.
Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: October 23, 2013, 06:46:10 AM »

well, it would seem your plan of attack should be to stop watching so much anime. do you know how much cultural produce is out there? go to a film festival. read a book, the kind with words and no pictures of near naked muscular men wearing their girlfriend's gym clothes. you know what will stop you being sad when you write a sad thing? living the rest of your god damn life. expand your frame of reference. you're young and just saying "bdurr get more life experience" is unhelpful, but we are more than merely the lenses of our personal experiences. expand your frame of reference. goku can't help you now. watch krapp's last tape. read diary of a bad year. cast aside the droll childish fantasies of Captain American and his Norse Pal.

life=changed

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 23, 2013, 09:03:35 AM »

life=changed

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 23, 2013, 10:15:28 AM »

i feel particularly aggrieved when a thread i have so tenderly trolled is taken from its original confines and context
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 23, 2013, 01:55:50 PM »

This is epic post thread, not contextualized post thread

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 23, 2013, 02:09:18 PM »

This is epic post thread, not contextualized post thread
i mean when the thread gets moved out of the general forum, out of my view, it has been taken from me
Kekskiller
« Reply #695 on: October 23, 2013, 02:14:20 PM »

And thus the post on it's own is not really "epic". I mean it's still a good post compared to Joe's other trolling with even heavier contextualization. Still, without context you can only see a simple rant of minor noteworthyness.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #696 on: October 23, 2013, 04:08:37 PM »

If you are at ease with your work you will not fear for it, or how it reflects upon you, no matter who sees it.

Death of the author
Leon Fook
Level 5

Ohh hi, or something like that.

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 24, 2013, 08:44:50 AM »

Admit it Joe, you were trying to teach Carrion by using harsh word.

Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 24, 2013, 09:28:11 AM »

Joe is secretly my mentor/father.

ink.inc
« Reply #699 on: October 24, 2013, 07:02:42 PM »

the sad thing is all the people involved in making this are so egoistical that they'll never realize how stupid and fucked up they are and people will continue to idolize them.

the thing is everyoen is an egotistical black hole and they arent realy any different from those people, the onkly difference is that they are in the public eye

basically the indie secen isnt special and no one in it is

except derek yu
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 47
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic