Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:15:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSauce's most epic posts
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47
Print
Author Topic: TIGSauce's most epic posts  (Read 275099 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: April 28, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »

player threes
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: April 28, 2014, 03:59:37 PM »

Ha the irony! I missed it the first time, amazement ensue

jiitype
« Reply #722 on: May 07, 2014, 03:17:25 AM »

This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: May 14, 2014, 03:29:32 PM »

theoretically

Actually if you define a list in the Eresian sense (as the platonic ideal of what I personally think a list means) then unless one is omniscient the task becomes impossible, due to the inevitability of someone or even multiple people making small games and never telling anyone, and the original files having been deleted.  I have a vitamin D deficiency.
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #724 on: May 27, 2014, 05:24:04 PM »

those are incomplete sandwiches, so not a true sandwich but still derived from the sandwich legacy
sandwichlikelike
alternatively sandwich-lite
alternatively "bread with sandwich elements"
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #725 on: June 04, 2014, 08:21:40 AM »

you again Graham?

Have you not learnt your lesson? How many days will you sit burdenning us and the derek yu servers with your words. You do not dream you do not feel, your body is dead and ignored.

You think of life as mechanical and full of tricks to work your way through. You approach game design as a type of person I once knew,

let me state this simply

game design != pickup artist tactics

You are like a pick up artist. Asking

How is it that I make a women love me?
               How is it that I have sex with her?
                  What do I say to make her go out with me tonight?
                        How is it that I make a character that would make her remember me from the rest?

Do you think that entertaining a player of games is like that?

How is it that I engage my players?
                 How is it that I get them to score 50 gold rings?
                      What makes games better then other games?
                              How do I make a game that stands out from the rest?

A child knows how to pick up women better then any pick up artist because he is working through his nature. He trusts every instinct - from flicking catapilliers at her hair, to knowing when to hold her hand. and she adores it because it is her nature.

He grows up and becomes strong and handsome - and then looks upon her eyes, he feels that he should place his lips upon hers and he does because he knows that it is his nature.

It is an abomination to gaia for you to ignore moments such as these.

you mistrust that you could make anything worthwhile right now. You try to cover up yourself with theorys like a girl with makeup does. but the acne still shows and it always will.

you would feel lifeless playing with a womens clitoris while her body yearns for a man, not a technique.

You graham mistrust all this. You have no gut, no feeling. You not wish for what is right on your own eyes but of a ancient formula that Socrates made. But even so Socrates was observing from his own. who held onto the oracles thought and felt it to be not so.

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. - picasso

You wish not to be yourself but a personality, a construct of automation. You sing out to tigsource.

"Give your opinions of what I shall be and I shall merrily abandon my soul and cut my arms and legs to be it!" - graham

"My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso." - picasso

You plague each day asking

but never trusting the ground underneath you to support you.

Do you not see the multitudes of devlogs? They do not question what they are doing - they are simply being. Every mistake, every trope they lean on is somply these. If they find a new feature, then it is stumbled upon like Odysseus does amongst his many islands. The gods of indiedom do not smile upon those that present the multitudes of academia but of produce, and she gives the holiest of muses to those who do.

What is the point of this prose?

simple my graham

make games ... or prehaps it is too late

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
absolute8
Level 5

WTF, some aggressive nerd... (•̀ω•́)و ̑̑

View Profile WWW
« Reply #726 on: June 20, 2014, 08:32:37 AM »

This stuff is way too funny to read at work.

jolene
« Reply #727 on: September 26, 2014, 06:34:05 PM »

Oh you're actually interested in a conversation.
That's much better than anyone else who's been shitposting the whole time.

"give in" is a very simple term that can mean many things, and quite frankly the only thing I mean is to come to an understanding and admit to actual objective and legal wrongdoings. Nobody's ready to do that yet and that's why this is still going on a month later. nobody's a good guy anymore, it's dragged on too long.
The only reason I give a shit about Gone Home remotely is I just see it as having put no real effort into the final product. it's dull, run of the mill. It's weird how it has any notoriety at all. I've literally seen student projects with the exact same content that got nothing more than a passing grade.

The subject I'd really prefer people talk about is the fact that this country's education system is completely and utterly broken and that Children's media is the worst now than it's ever been. That's not hyperbole, it's a statement that if you just take one look at Sesame Street just 15 years ago and look at it now, it's changed from fun ways to learn to slamming information in kid's faces without regard to their limited mental energy for learning and the eventual weariness towards it that causes (on top of the extreme focus on STEM in schools making this all worse)

that post is pretty deep because the post itself also serves as an example of how our education system has failed us
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 02, 2014, 11:12:38 AM »

SJW are like pacman trying to survive by eating while ghost chase him. Pacman motivation is clear, but what about the ghost? they don't seem to have a clear motivation except to chase pacman in a territory they seems to have claim, they don't even care for the dot, so what's up? It seems that their chase is purely recreational, pure fun, because what the worst could happen? Well pacman could eat them, but then they endlessly are reborn, they can just retire in a safe place, safe place pac man does not have, and to eat them pacman need a finite resource that is the super dot. Clearly the ghost do not fear anything tangible unlike pacman fear death itself. Does pacman a threat to the ghost? well ghost could have cared about the super dot and preventing pacman from having them, but they don't, it's a like a bait, like they can tell "see he eats us, that's why we are chasing him" but they were the first to chase and to threaten, as they would not care of pacman and pose a threat to his life, wandering harmlessly around, pacman would have no need to defend himself, the bait is there to have the rhetorics pin down, pac man is the threat, either ways they will go after him, there is no win for pac man. Truly the ghost in the concerted effort to hrass pacman until he is no more is gamegater.
 Cool

HopFrog
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #729 on: October 07, 2014, 02:56:56 PM »

Omg, this thread is gold.  Cheesy

Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #730 on: October 09, 2014, 08:54:06 PM »

INT: HOME

A young, regular man wearing plain clothes sits at a computer.

He types:

BOREAL
Is it even possible to prove that the gender pay gap is linked to discrimination?

A short pause, then:

BOREAL
Equality of opportunity is not the same thing as equality of outcome.

His point made with a flick of the wrist, the post sends. The camera lingers on him as his young, nebbish, inquisitive face puzzles at the 30 pages of the thread before him. As it zooms back slowly, a large, rusty blade appears behind him. A man speaks.

OCCAM
This is my razor.

Before the boy can react, it is too late. He has perished.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #731 on: October 17, 2014, 02:02:15 PM »

thank'm

anyway:

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #732 on: December 03, 2014, 05:45:32 AM »

Does a place really "is"?

Netsu
Level 10

proficient at just chillin'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #733 on: December 11, 2014, 02:32:24 PM »

No joke sometimes when I wake up I have this sensation that I'm made out of vibrating energy congealed into matter, no different from the matter making up everything else, no distinction between my body and my bed, my pillow and my brain, my brain harboring my mind having this sensation. Everything is a chain reaction, free will an illusion, alive and dead an arbitrary distinction.

It lasts just a few seconds.

Right back at ya I guess!

Netsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #734 on: December 22, 2014, 11:40:04 PM »

I'm obsessed with games.

(... a lot of rubbish I skipped ...)

Obsessed in what way? You like to play them a lot? I do hope you're not taking prescribed medications like antidepressants.

Addressing the first four words of a screen-long post is the new shitposting.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #735 on: December 23, 2014, 02:43:58 AM »

Addressing the first four what? I hope it's not the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #736 on: December 23, 2014, 03:33:23 AM »

What are you guys addressing the first four of? I don't get it.

olücæbelel
Netsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #737 on: December 23, 2014, 03:34:49 AM »

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?!?!

45edftyu
« Reply #738 on: December 28, 2014, 10:54:11 AM »

basically soda is a worse addiction than cigarettes (probably on par with alcoholism)
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #739 on: December 28, 2014, 11:02:25 AM »

it's the truth

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic