Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 04:41:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSauce's most epic posts
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
Print
Author Topic: TIGSauce's most epic posts  (Read 276434 times)
battlerager
Level 10

I resent that statement.

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: September 27, 2015, 05:27:13 AM »

Welcome.
I am artist.
mks
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 13, 2015, 03:51:10 PM »

[...]Don't shackle yourself to some imaginary obligation, create freely and inevitably you will develop the projects that are really worthwhile to you. Not everyone is a hardcore game developer grinding away at a single effort, a lot of us are just dabblers enjoying the process. There's nothing wrong with that (even if being in a community of game developers and seeing all the projects progressing along can make you feel otherwise).[...]

<3 JWK5

Where's the Spelunky 2 DevLog, Derek?
Canned Turkey
« Reply #822 on: October 31, 2015, 08:54:50 AM »

Hey one of my posts is on here.
Cool.

Here's something.

We love you all <3

Ugh  Shocked, please don't. That sort of statement make me shudder by its falseness.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #823 on: November 08, 2015, 03:53:32 AM »

Music based enemy with octopus themes.

How about "Octave"?
clever wordplay should always be promoted

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 10, 2015, 01:49:16 AM »

Jesus was the supervising animator for Ducktales at Wayforward(among others).
these apocryphal mormon books are getting out of hand
Canned Turkey
« Reply #825 on: January 13, 2016, 11:32:46 AM »

Hi Jacky, even though you have provided absolutely no information regarding what this project is about I am excited to work on it. As you are 'good with ideas' I'm sure it's going to be an awesome project. I'm good with code and my day rate is $400. If you could send over the contracts and NDA for me to sign we can get started immediately. Once the legal stuff is out of the way you can show me the design document and concept boards.
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 14, 2016, 06:21:27 PM »

Who's hating? I'm still waiting on the contracts, but if they look kosher I'm gonna code the shit out of Jacky's idea. I mean the coding, and art, and music, and sound, and writing, and level design, and all that boring shit is easy. It's the ideas that are hard to do. I mean I've been making games for 20 years now and I've only ever met a handle of people who have ideas. Literally non of my friends or associates pitch me game ideas constantly every day. So imagine my joy when Jacky appears here and he's all 'good with the ideas' and stuff. Your just jealous Joh because I got in there first and now this Jacky 'good with the ideas' guy is working with me.  Hand Money Left Tongue Hand Money Right
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 28, 2016, 06:00:54 PM »

The following is notes I've taken from various sources (neurology, psychology, philosophy, etc.) and is basically my "cheat sheet" for getting my head in the game. I don't know if it'd be of any use to anyone else here but what the hell, here it is. I hope it helps.

More madness...

I don't want that to be deleted can I epic post that?
Sure, be my guest.  CoffeeToast Right

Some extra musings. I am not sure where my mind was at when I was thinking and theorizing things like this but I have random notes floating around full of them. I don't know that I agree or disagree with any of it currently (these are pretty old notes), but it is amusing to look back at random trains of thought.

Apparently some thoughts on social influence...

And apparently some thoughts on belief and faith...

Damn, I think up a lot of random crap...

Okay, I'm done spamming the thread up with my nonesense. Sorry for the bombardment, nostalgia was setting in.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 08:35:45 PM by Jimym GIMBERT » Logged

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: January 30, 2016, 09:54:15 AM »

cool scientology handbook
JWK5
« Reply #829 on: January 31, 2016, 01:06:51 PM »

I serve Lord Xenu proudly.
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: February 26, 2016, 08:42:09 AM »

And how can you use "Rapunzel" name without Disney's (or who is the owner?  Cheesy ) permission?
DireLogomachist
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 29, 2016, 07:56:08 PM »

yeah people like you talk a lot of mess about hitler and say he had a fucked up little dick but none of you are brave enough to go to argentina and say it to his face

Living and dying by Hanlon's Razor
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 11, 2016, 11:53:47 AM »

im proud of what we, as a people, have accomplished in the span of just a few short years. it wasn't that long ago that a few sole voices hooted in delight as ron paul said sick people deserve to die, and wolf blitzer pushed him on it. now, every candidate's favourite adjective is "teutonic", donald trump takes to the stage in a purple cape and says "I SHALL ETHNICALLY CLEANSE THIS LAND IN A TSUNAMI OF BLOOD AND PAIN, THIS EARTH SHALL BEAR AN ENDURING HALLMARK OF DESPAIR BORNE OF MY HANDS", and as he transforms into a bat and flies away, press row begin yelling knock knock jokes at him
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #833 on: May 28, 2016, 10:02:41 PM »

And here I was. An ambitious games developer hoping to form a team... Putting faith in TIGSource was a mistake. It seems everyone here are areseholes. Its depressing really. I have loafs of people who want to be involved too.
the people of the yeast planet are unfailingly polite and willing to help
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: May 30, 2016, 04:46:10 PM »

One single anus: I have one single anus. I poop a lot more than other people but I still just have one single anus.
A wild fuckin imagination: I spend a lot of time thinking about going on missions with Wolverine. We're about to jump out of the plane which is going sooooo fast and he's like "So what's your name?" and I say "Wonderbread". "Wonderbread?" he says. "White, sliced, ready to go," i say pointing to just below my belt line. other variations of this scenario are about my ass. we're really tough and strong, the job is difficult, but together we win in the end.
Me and Wolverine are a great team: he couldn't do it without me.
I have only the vaguest memories of seeing a urologist at a hospital when I was young. I don't remember a lot of my childhood but I remember some dude had to peep my pecker for medical reasons. I'm circumcised but I didn't see men's dicks, asses, and other stuff like that until I got the internet so I didn't know about this at all. My dad caught a jeep to the brain and left us so I don't know where he is anymore and I don't want to talk to my mom about my dick: So it goes, my dick will just have to remain a mystery. That's life.
Don't know what the word hacker means anymore: used to be like, a guy who could mess up your computer and eject the cd drive and stuff like your computer was popping a boner lol but it was kind of scary even though site unseen you knew instinctively you could kick his ass. Now lots of people use this word to mean something completely different, but i dont actually know what they mean. what is a life hack? WHen that guy couldn't cut off yuki mishima's head Rofl. No seriously there's some idiot who puts butter in coffee as well who "hacked his biology" by putting a different kind of milk in his coffee. I don't know what it means any more. You can get like these gels and shampoos and stuff specifically for washing women's pussies. you can use them even ifyou're a man. just some hacking advice, keep the change kid Lol
Highly advanced brain: other people debate about who bruce lee could beat up, but i know immediately with 99% confidence when asked
I use martial arts training solely to retain the ability for explosive movements of the hips: so that I can shake the last drop of piss, pee pee if you will, without having to use paper (I think a lot about the environment
You know that smug sense of superiority people exude in arguments on line on message boards where guys pretend to know things but are clearly googling them for the first time and are better than everyone at everything: well i have that sense of superiority but for irl things. so when i'm watching the news it's like Guantanamo huh? Big deal. I could do much more fucked up sex stuff to Arab men than that.
i have two anuses now in case anyone was curious
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #835 on: June 06, 2016, 06:43:09 AM »

youre probably trolling because youre not pc-gamer if you dont care about new game from the creators of War Craft which is famous game
top tier

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 18, 2016, 11:03:33 AM »

So I've been looking for people to collaborate with and now that I've found someone potentially how can I be sure he won't take my source and run with it?

What is typical protocol here?
Get to know them first.
Message them and ask for details about who they are.
Chat about life for a bit.
Notice, they seem very polite and professional.
That's a good sign.
Ask them to meet up irl.
Go out in a public setting, where you can talk but not be in danger of a stranger taking advantage of you.
Go home and sleep on the thought of just how nice they are.
They're perfect.
Dream of them.
Invite them on more meetups.
Go on long walks on the beach.
Open your deepest fears and desires to them.
Have dinner with them at a four star restaurant.
Look them in their eyes, and know then that you really do love them.
Tell them you love them.
Tell them.
Let them into your house after dinner.
Make tender passionate love.
When you wake up and see that they're still resting in bed, notice how beautiful they look in the morning.
How beautiful they are sleeping.
Notice.
And know it.
Having fully trusted and ensured trust, now you can wake them up and ask for their hourly rate.

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #837 on: July 03, 2016, 05:23:30 PM »

imagine you're 9 again, sitting with your dumbass snotty neighbour who smells weird and lets you watch but not play his games. except you're not 9, you're paul eres. you have an intractible cold due to the damp in your condemned new jersey frankenstein lab and your neighbour is a middle aged salaryman on youtube but now he's really bad at the games. this is what passes for entertainment for some reason.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #838 on: July 22, 2016, 10:51:43 AM »

btw milo is basically bill o'reilly for millennials.

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #839 on: July 25, 2016, 02:24:28 PM »

Haha .. I didn't ask for advice you smart shithead and still you have to literally F*CK OFF if it is not your place  Smiley
And FYI, I didn't put it on just five communities, it is actually over ten and I made 2 successful complete projects this way. And you know what? I will post it on 50 more forums and still it is not your f*ckin' business. No one asked for your opinion which I ,gladly, wish you put it in the part of your body where it really belongs Smiley

Btw. you look suitable to each other .. why doesn't each of you smell the other guy's ass while shoving some cable up his bum ... you will look great  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic