Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

999641 Posts in 39235 Topics- by 30649 Members - Latest Member: 7yp

April 24, 2014, 02:01:11 PM
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSauce's most epic posts
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48
Print
Author Topic: TIGSauce's most epic posts  (Read 107394 times)
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #615 on: March 15, 2013, 08:52:48 PM »

I would have been content with you just saying mlp

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Dr. Cooldude
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 16, 2013, 04:49:55 AM »

Apple Bloom: [under breath] I am a big penis!
oh...
C.A. Silbereisen
Schlagerstar
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 27, 2013, 07:40:43 AM »

synthesiser music fills the air, it sounds like john carpenter fucked kate bush and the baby came out retarded, a swirling mass of people, all wearing identical sunglasses, dart hither and thither in the great marble reception. nobody speaks, and nobody listens. they are all deaf to each percussive step on the polished floor, and the bad synthesiser music that permeates the aether.

we are not sure what our purpose is, we copy one another, a great herd, and give off the appearance of life. but we are dead. we have backed the ouya, we have embraced its iconoclastic principles and torn down the temples of our old gods. we look now to uhrman and the masters of the universe. surely, the games will come.

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: March 27, 2013, 08:06:18 AM »

Is that the script to Hellraiser 6 ?

Tanner
Level 10

~gene~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #619 on: March 28, 2013, 08:18:16 PM »

I'm just riding the anti-IGDA wave as far inland as it will take me. I want to see new places.
if she was sincere she'd divorce john romero

John Sandoval
Cpt. Dum
Global Moderator
Level 10

get mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #620 on: March 31, 2013, 07:46:50 PM »

she should have made a $1.000.000 stretch goal
" 1.000.000$ : mother and girl are sent to work camp in best korea. Result guaranteed, game will get finished at all costs. Great Leader personally plays the finished game, difficult to please is great leader, in case of disappointment punishment will be swift but just"

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #621 on: April 27, 2013, 02:12:21 AM »

A traveling merchant went to the home of a village elder one night, knocking on the door furiously.  When the old man opened the door, he appraised the merchant with a look of recognition and implored him:

"Please, come in, have a seat, enjoy some stew I've made."

The merchant, in a huff, ignored the plea and began to vent.

"Elder, many times have I come to this village to display my wares.  A year ago, I brought exotic inks and brushes, and was ignored.  Last summer, I came with beautiful tapestries, and yet none gave them a second look.  In the winter, I sought an apprentice to teach my trade to, and none offered.  In the spring, I came with a cart of wholesome grains, and they fermented in their bags for want of being purchased.  And today I come again to your village, seeking to open a stall, perhaps to better learn the ways of this village, and yet none would assist me in this endeavor.  So I ask you, though I have visited this place many times, and found no quarrel; what must I do to not be cast aside like a stranger?"

The elder, looking up from his meal, simply implored the merchant once more:

"Please, come in, have a seat, enjoy some stew I've made."

And the merchant was enlightened.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

yes, i'm a duck

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 27, 2013, 12:49:38 PM »

haha that was a perfect response

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Noir Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #623 on: April 30, 2013, 07:21:50 PM »

I've seen dudes look like chicks and pull it off, this guy doesn't even come close.
ZEL Moblin

Cow
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 16, 2013, 01:47:39 PM »

Went through some album artwork I did for a band and found some Vexon-like creatures. Well, hello there!

That's really cool stuff man. Listen i'm not trying to be Betty McButthurt or anything, but i'd like to ask for the thread to not have tons of other pictures in it. While everything thus far has been been tastefully discussed I'd like the art posted here to be created specifically for this thread's topic. By all means, feel free to discuss similar designs further. I'm just asking for you to not post pictures directly into the thread.

its fucking crazy and disrespectful, imo, that this fucker busted in here without showing due reverence for the 15 year old who invented beaks, plague masks, cultural depictions of london in 1665, and made up some silly word for it so that he could continue constantly posting about himself and nothing else. its really rude and awful. wheres the fucking decorum, bro.

ethered

:^Y
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: May 16, 2013, 02:02:58 PM »

oh lawd, I need to read that thread

BLAMBO
Level 10

View Profile Email
« Reply #626 on: May 16, 2013, 02:10:42 PM »

Always assume it's a 15 year old.

No, the Geneva Convention prohibits us from attempting to make art.

Yes, of course we can.  It just takes practice.  You may not remember, but you weren't very good at programming at first, either.  But you stuck with it, and improved over the years.  Art is the same way.  You'll start to see things differently and improve your overall ability the more you practice.

Just keep at it.  Don't give up.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 02:51:31 PM by Blambo » Logged

Ashkin
Level 10

king of kings

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 17, 2013, 02:31:26 AM »

Nobody suspects a thing.
Schoq
Level 10

Imperial stronghold, midwinter

View Profile WWW Email