Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:21:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGoblin War Machine!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Goblin War Machine!  (Read 8660 times)
Arts
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 11:32:51 PM »

the physics seems quite good, but i think it's not a good idea to change the functionality of classic arrow keys

Developing an online racing game StreetRally
Reefpirate
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2011, 12:40:48 AM »

Awesome game, I had a lot of fun with the character of the game, and trying to build my war machine... However, I must admit it didn't take long for me to get totally distracted and sucked in to your other game on the site: Black Market. That game is epic, and I'll be coming back to play that once I get some rest :D

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2011, 02:48:38 AM »

Cheers bro, didn't mean to double post but finally released the update for Goblin, though we kinda went overboard, its kinda more like a sequel, finally added a whole heap of new shit to the old game... But anyway the old game should redirect you, if not the new link is http://www.bigblockgames.com/games/supergoblin/ .  Ill just post updates in the announcement thread from now on though.

Rumrusher
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2011, 03:47:28 AM »

From the looks of the later levels of the demo the game gets more modern. Which leads me to two questions?

Would the War machine be in space? Is there a Detroit level?
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 04:27:35 AM »

Funny you should say that, theres actually several modern levels in SGWM already, and we are working on a SGWM:space race mini-expansion pack right now, along with a SGWM: modern disagreements 2 mini-expansion pack, because if you haven't heard, modern combat is the new world war 2.

Rumrusher
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2011, 10:38:51 PM »

Funny you should say that, theres actually several modern levels in SGWM already, and we are working on a SGWM:space race mini-expansion pack right now, along with a SGWM: modern disagreements 2 mini-expansion pack, because if you haven't heard, modern combat is the new world war 2.
"Goblins made interplanetary travel a few eons ago, and now they caught wind that The Human Space Corporations had been mooching on their idea of space travel and warp sub space technology for some time now and been battling each other over the limited space. It's now Payday, upgrade your goblin War machine with 'Space Propelling part' and 'Beam of light Thrower' as you fly through space blowing up their stations, and planets. Buy now and you get a free GWM-Colossus for Black Market and the all attachments you got from the SGWM expansion pack."
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2011, 04:06:13 AM »

Yea all the extra weapons need to go full retard, here's what I got so far after 30min of thinking...

Its not quite as retarded as some of the stuff currently ingame (house launchers and hammers n shit like that), but its getting there.  I figured if I was going to build a modern war machine, a building sized desert eagle would be on the list, oh and tanks, definitely tanks, and a nuke.  If anyone has any good ideas for some good expansion weapons, feel free to suggest em, ill try and include them in the update.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:11:38 AM by Farmergnome » Logged

Rumrusher
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2011, 05:49:38 PM »

sooner or later you going to add arms to the Warmachine and have it pick up and throw houses, people, space ships, asteroids and all fun would sky rocket.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 07:31:26 AM »

A trailer of the new expansion "Modern Disagreements", should be all there in a day or two, multi-player is in now however @ http://www.bigblockgames.com/games/supergoblin/

sooner or later you going to add arms to the Warmachine and have it pick up and throw houses, people, space ships, asteroids and all fun would sky rocket.

Haha we definitely considered it at some point...

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic