Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411487 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 11:55:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsVersus (Moderator: Melly)A Skirmish in the Manner of Canines -- THE GAME IS ABOUT AIRPLANE FIGHTING, YO.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: A Skirmish in the Manner of Canines -- THE GAME IS ABOUT AIRPLANE FIGHTING, YO.  (Read 29151 times)
TobiasW
Level 8

This can only end brilliantly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2011, 04:03:23 PM »

I mean that the return to its original position feels kind of unreal, since it's just a rotation around its own origin. Don't know how you could do it better, but I was just stating it for arguments sake.
Oh, okay. I hoped that the speed implied by the background scrolling would take the strangeness out of it, but you wouldn't have mentioned it if it actually worked.
I'll try to find a way to fix it.

I used my Xbox 360 Wireless gamepad, connected through a wireless receiver for my computer. It seems the controller has to be plugged in when starting the game for it to work, at least it did when I tried it now.
Ok, same controller as mine and same behavoir. Thanks!

ness io kain
Level 6

died and is a ghost.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2011, 04:05:45 PM »

Speaking of the speed the background scrolls at:
Ehh, later.
But don't let me forget about this subject.

My music.
If your Twitter doesn't have enough depression and awkward pomposity, here you go.
TobiasW
Level 8

This can only end brilliantly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 02:59:31 PM »

For everyone who's still interested but isn't notified of new posts in the devlog thread yet:

I need your opinion!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic