Uncivil - an Alternate History of the US Civil WarLatest version -posted February 26, 2011
Latest version: Play Uncivil 0.0.3
(requires Google account)Original Recipe - posted January 21, 2011
just a mockup
Its North vs South, but in this history Europe never gave up on colonizing the new world. Hex map played real-timish (1 move every 5 seconds). Game lasts 30 minutes.
- "Can't we all just get along?"
objective: wipe out the confederacyConfederacy
- "Its about state's rights. Why what did you think?"
objective: hold six cities until 1870Britain
- "We need new harbors for our seamen."
objective: hold five port cities in 1870France
- "Oh, give us land, lots of land under starry skies above..."
objective: take eight cities by 1870Spain
- "Mama needs a new pair of everything."
objective: send $2000 back to Spain by 1870Natives
- "Umm, its been fun but shouldn't you all be leaving now?"
objective: don't let either North or South win
More than one faction can be a winner! Play today! Or, I mean after we write it.Team
Sound: looking for volunteers (can you play the banjo?)