Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:34:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 903198 times)
Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #5900 on: September 20, 2014, 05:45:14 PM »

aminal crossing

Jondog
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5901 on: September 21, 2014, 12:53:04 AM »

GTA San Andreas because I never got around to actually finishing it.

One-bit Punch
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5902 on: September 21, 2014, 02:41:28 AM »

Just bought Knytt Underground and have been playing it recently, a beautiful and relaxing game. Love the music and how good the platforming feels, drank a bottle of beer and ran around admiring all those pretty colours  Cheesy I totally recommend it to those who haven't picked it up yet.

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5903 on: September 22, 2014, 06:25:45 AM »

♩i'm very bad at smash bros

but it's a game i like ♫

Gagz9k
Level 0

Part of LudunPactum

View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: September 23, 2014, 04:05:45 PM »

Thief
Sim 4
Persona 4
Fez
Tomas Was Alone
Fallout 3 (starting, finally, the DLC content).

saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #5905 on: September 23, 2014, 06:54:30 PM »

Did a short run through of the original Fallout over the weekend. It had been a while. It was annoying waiting for the enemies to make their turns at times.

I've also been putting some time into that co-op Lara Croft game with a friend. The puzzles/challenge rooms are neat. We've been taking our time through the levels collecting everything. It's a really fun game so far.
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5906 on: September 23, 2014, 07:38:48 PM »

Replaying Capcom vs SNK 2 now that I got it for my PS3. It remains my favorite fighting game ever. Been playing tons of Survival, but I cant get past 7 dudes with Vice; gottas love that womans fighting style. Nakorurus and Rolentos too.

Gagz9k
Level 0

Part of LudunPactum

View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: September 23, 2014, 07:56:37 PM »

Did a short run through of the original Fallout over the weekend. It had been a while. It was annoying waiting for the enemies to make their turns at times.

Yeah, back in the day I totally remember that experience a lot more... I dunno, fluid. Maybe is because now I know the cost of time, or maybe I'm just too eager to advance, but the overall game, while I loved when I did a re-run, kept me on my feet waiting for enemies to move.

[RM8]
Level 10

☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
« Reply #5908 on: September 23, 2014, 08:03:57 PM »

The new Gauntlet game that came out today. It's... not very good IMO Sad I was a bit hyped for this. Oh well.
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5909 on: September 24, 2014, 02:14:35 PM »

The new Gauntlet game that came out today. It's... not very good IMO Sad I was a bit hyped for this. Oh well.

Please elaborate. My buddies and I were thinking of picking this up for the 4p online co-op.

It's a shame, because I thought playing the N64/GCN version of Gauntlet was fun.
[RM8]
Level 10

☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
« Reply #5910 on: September 24, 2014, 07:16:57 PM »

Please elaborate. My buddies and I were thinking of picking this up for the 4p online co-op.

It's a shame, because I thought playing the N64/GCN version of Gauntlet was fun.

First, it has weird technical issues. It exits full-screen mode when I try to turn the volume up or down, and making it go full screen again is difficult. Controls - you either play with a 360 controller or KB+M (it doesn't detect my USB controller, the one I use for PC gaming). KB+M is pretty bad IMO... WASD for movement, mouse for aiming and attacking, but you also need shift and spacebar, it's kind of clunky. And there's no way to configure controls at all, which is weird. There's a short forced tutorial where you have to learn to play as the 4 classes, IMO the wizard is terrible, but some people seem to like it since apparently it's similar to Magicka. Then the gameplay doesn't feel fun at all, it's kind of bland. Finally, and this is an issue on my part, the game seems to be quite demanding for my toaster of a PC, which runs stuff like Diablo III, Ultra Street Fighter IV, DmC, Mortal Kombat 9, Sonic Racing Transformed, etc. but not this game. I had to use low settings (which I'm fine with) and 720p, which I'm also fine with if the game would upscale instead of forcing me to play with huge black borders, and it still won't go above a very unstable ~25fps.

It has nothing on Hammerwatch, which conveniently just got new content! I need to play it with my friends.
Alec S.
Level 10

Formerly Malec2b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5911 on: September 26, 2014, 06:25:35 AM »

Tried out the Smash 3DS demo.  Was surprised how much playing on the 3DS throws me off.  I'll have to spend some time getting used to it.  That aside, I'm enjoying it quite a bit.  It looks like there's a fair amount of increased move variety (or, at the very least, the different A attacks seem more differentiated).  Really enjoy Megaman, and was surprised at how fun Villager is (I genuinely laughed out loud when I used his attack where he pulls out a rocket-powered gyroid, gets on top, and then rides it away).  Enjoying it, looking forward to the full game/WiiU version.

Landshark RAWR
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5912 on: September 27, 2014, 10:37:36 AM »

got hyrule warriors and played a bunch with my mom

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5913 on: September 27, 2014, 10:53:50 AM »

Been playing Zombies Monsters Robots and liking it. Its more interesting and dynamic that warframe, although less tense than Left 4 Dead. One of the bosses is gauntlet of walls with red weak spot that even do contra hit sound and then you fight submarine.
Counter Strike zombies looks like best game ever, but it dissapeared from Steam

Fuck my life what am i doing
ink.inc
« Reply #5914 on: September 28, 2014, 01:22:16 AM »

ULTRA STREET FIGHTER 4

GOD BLESS THE C VIPER

FUCK THE M BISON
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5915 on: September 28, 2014, 11:31:05 AM »

ULTRA STREET FIGHTER 4

GOD BLESS THE C VIPER

FUCK THE M BISON

if you play on steam add me for an endless battle

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinobiNFC

ink.inc
« Reply #5916 on: September 28, 2014, 11:42:11 AM »

ADDED but i just started and can't even cancel out of c viper seizmos consistently so :0
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5917 on: September 28, 2014, 01:00:10 PM »

no worries. I just picked up boxer today and don't really know what I'm doing with him. Never even realized that he has 4.5 left right charge moves.

TeeGee
Level 10

Huh?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5918 on: September 29, 2014, 10:06:18 AM »

Got Rogue Legacy and Abyss Odyssey from the recent PSN sale. The first is really good and got me hooked like not much else lately. Could use a little more polish and a bit less grind (I prefer when meta-progression in rogue-lites gives you new options rather than a straight increase in power), but it's still tons of fun. Somehow manages to capture the best elements of Castlevania and a roguelike despite the overall budget feel.

Abyss Odyssey is pretty much unplayable unfortunately. Shame, because it seems like there was some pretty bold and unique concept behind it. Both for the setting and art direction.

Tom Grochowiak
MoaCube | Twitter | Facebook
saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #5919 on: September 29, 2014, 09:24:52 PM »

Picked up Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze on the good ole Wii U. It's on sale right now. The levels feel pretty long, but not in a bad way. I've been playing in co-op, and it feels weird that you can die so often. There isn't really a penalty either. I feel like I'm missing something, but there's no "run" button. You can roll, and jump out of that for long distances. Medium range jumps require quite a bit of momentum going into them which feels off at least right now.
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic