Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:27:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 902334 times)
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #5940 on: October 01, 2014, 08:17:51 PM »

SF4 NOT USF4

maybe soon, but i'm very rusty, I got my ass handed off in beginner (360 pad) I was like wat da f* Cry

edit:
+ I was always bad with super, tend to go "hand to hand", still use to beat my friend until they use ultra (got to the last bit of life, I still got half my life and they just kill me with an ultra baiting), AND FUCKING GFWL eat my unlock so by my main cammy Sad

Also I worry to fight people who pluck 2000 hours in a single games, I use to only play sf or any fighting game when friend are around, which explain my lacks with special as I learn the ropes live without any training or pause time (unlike them). It's like I'm going another league above me with you guys  Epileptic

BTW my steam handle is neoshaman972 I don't know how to search for people or add them, didn't use steam for multi that much

SF4 because that's what you currently have or because you prefer it? If it's a preference issue you can choose which edition of character you want to use in USF4.

Also even with 2000 hours someone can still not do well with a character they don't know how to use. Case in point, me using Able or Dhalsim :| I don't have 2000 hours though..... Maybe 1000...

That's currently what I have, I plan to get Usf4 if there is enough people have it, but currently my computer give up on internet for no reason Sad I don't know how to solve it because everything is fine except he don't connect anymore Cry

mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: October 02, 2014, 10:55:48 AM »

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: October 02, 2014, 12:00:09 PM »

computer internet works again  Wizard

increment
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5943 on: October 02, 2014, 06:49:58 PM »

Played through the La-Mulana 2 demo when I realized you can download it without having been a backer.  Liked how I didn't have to cheat for any of the puzzles but I am sure the full version will destroy me like the first one.

Conker534
« Reply #5944 on: October 02, 2014, 08:56:44 PM »

my smash bros is downloading

finally

noobs get ready
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5945 on: October 02, 2014, 09:37:18 PM »

i'm grabbing it once this paycheck comes in

SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: October 03, 2014, 02:51:57 AM »

Conker, the first step is admitting you have a problem.
Praying Mantis
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: October 03, 2014, 03:28:39 AM »

Tried playing Anodyne. Boring as hell.
Netsu
Level 10

proficient at just chillin'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5948 on: October 03, 2014, 04:58:39 AM »

somehow i have wasteland 2 cos i guess i backed it long time ago when i had money and it seems like a bad game or im just uninterested from playing it for like 30 min. ill try it again when i have nothing to do

After 30 minutes I was about halfway through character generation...
The game has a few technical flaws, but it feels very close to the Fallouts and that's all I really needed.

SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5949 on: October 03, 2014, 06:14:27 AM »

my smash bros is downloading

finally

noobs get ready

Waiting for Godot Wii U version

Tuba
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5950 on: October 03, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS like everyone else in the Internet.

Pretty fun game Smiley

Conker534
« Reply #5951 on: October 03, 2014, 03:47:42 PM »

They didn't want fox to be fun
Oh well shiek is still p cool
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5952 on: October 03, 2014, 06:52:04 PM »

does falco have shine lag like fox

ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5953 on: October 05, 2014, 01:52:46 AM »

I stumbled across Heavy Bullets recently, and I'm quite smitten with it. It's a trippy roguelike FPS, which reminds me of a strange hybrid of Spelunky, Jazzpunk, and Teleglitch. The core mechanic is that you have a revolver that shoots reusable bullets. It only holds 6, but you can pick them back up and reload after you've shot something. Everything happens at breakneck pace, and it feels really good - movement is brisk, shots fire the instant you click and go exactly where you're aiming, reloading happens instantly and doesn't stop you from shooting. Everything I've fought so far has gone down in one hit (if you're aiming in the right place), though I got to a boss battle once and got my ass promptly handed to me. Audio plays a big role in the game; you can tell what you're about to face in the next room if you listen carefully.

It's certainly not perfect - the random level generation can be annoyingly hard to navigate at times, and there's no minimap to help you out. Everything looks kind of the same, so navigating by landmarks is tricky to do. Still, it's a really solid game, and it gets my recommendation.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: October 05, 2014, 01:59:18 AM »

i like the fact that you can pick up used bullets and reuse then, just like you can reuse arrows in most roguelikes haha.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5955 on: October 05, 2014, 02:53:20 AM »

I'm playing Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. It's pretty great, even if the physical controls are kinda awkward to use in this specific game and even if the menus are confusing. 

Jondog
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5956 on: October 05, 2014, 04:47:28 AM »

Gave up on San Andreas for PC, no matter what I did I couldn't get stability back, and there was some mods I couldn't give up that fixed the resolution and framerate (25 to 30 is actually kind of major)
I might try the Android version because it has better graphics overall, and I can always use a bluetooth controller with that.

I started playing The Witcher, that combat system is really weird and definitely not suited to an Over The Shoulder camera view.

Boreal
Level 6

Reinventing the wheel

View Profile
« Reply #5957 on: October 05, 2014, 09:43:17 PM »

Just started playing E.Ψ.Ǝ.  Very bizarre, fun, challenging, and atmospheric.  I got killed by a bank machine.  Also, hoodrat templars.

YOU GAIN BROUZOUF
YOUR LEG IS BROKEN
YOU GAIN BROUZOUF
VISUAL HALLU...
YOU GAIN BROUZOUF
DID I MENTION YOU GAIN BROUZOUF

"In software, the only numbers of significance are 0, 1, and N." - Josh Barczak

magma - Reconstructed Mantle API
Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: October 05, 2014, 10:57:22 PM »

I started up my Dust: AET save again to see if I can get this thing done and over with.

One of its numerous problems is that the experience curve is flat while the rewards you get from levels increase at an exponential rate. This makes it rather easy to become overleveled for the content you are going through if you spend too much time in the less dangerous areas. At one point I killed a boss in a single hit combo, which is quite silly and something I don't usually experience in this type of game.

Now I'm in the Sorrowing Meadows and it's asking me to collect four plot coupons from different corners of a huge area. I get the feeling that these mansions were only added in to inflate the play time.

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5959 on: October 06, 2014, 08:15:46 AM »

batman arkum asylum. Pretty good but I'm not sure if the combat is as amazing as everyone says, I'm still really early in the game so maybe it will evolve.

Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic