Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:22:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 894227 times)
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6780 on: May 05, 2015, 04:01:23 AM »

i had never heard of it tbh

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6781 on: May 05, 2015, 08:07:47 AM »

I believe there are games that were bought by >50 peoples.
Steam is beyond oversaturation and indie should not be considered a valid job choice.
Chris MacAdam
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #6782 on: May 05, 2015, 08:16:02 AM »

I have been playing Shovel Knight recently. I think I am about 5~ bosses in. Pretty fun game actually!
Some of the rooms that have insta-death pits or spikes can get annoying if you keep dying on them. But they were trying to go for a 'NES' feeling so I think they nailed it really. It seems to me that some of the items/upgrades aren't really that useful too. I find myself just using the fireball really.

vinheim3
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #6783 on: May 05, 2015, 08:25:33 AM »

Devil's dare  got only 3,247 ± 1,455 owners.

With a standard price of £10 or $14 minus what steam gets, it's not that bad for such a simple looking game. If it's just reagrding the player count, I don't think they had any marketing at all
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6784 on: May 05, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »

I believe there are games that were bought by >50 peoples.
Steam is beyond oversaturation and indie should not be considered a valid job choice.

Your comments are always so depressing but realistic lol
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6785 on: May 05, 2015, 12:08:26 PM »

Im glad someone was awakened from a poisonuous bliss.
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6786 on: May 05, 2015, 06:37:02 PM »

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus is kind of neat.

The game is a really short entry that returns to the platforming of the earlier titles. It seems like it's meant to close out the story from the new games before they do a reboot this year.

The last level starts off with a tour of a museum that has displays from the other games in the PS3 series, then includes a room that tells you what happened to all the villains including those from the PS2 titles, before you go on to the final set of missions to win the game.

I like that the developers took the time to make the game and give the heroes closure before starting something new.
KieranTribe
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6787 on: May 07, 2015, 10:16:02 PM »

I'm still addicted to World of Warcrackcraft after all these years. What can I say, it's a great game! It's got a massive amount of content to play through and engaging storylines and yay <3
Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #6788 on: May 08, 2015, 12:33:56 AM »

I bought Phoenix Wright Trilogy on the eShop and I've been working my way through the cases of the first game. I played this one before, but it was ages ago and I barely remember a thing except for what the characters looked like. Which is a good thing because it means the mysteries are still fresh to me and I can figure out the solution to them again. The rest of the trilogy I've not played at all, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes from here.

It's a really solid game overall. The music and presentation is fantastic. When that Cornered theme kicks in and you put the witness on the spot it feels awesome. I also really like the twists and turns in the cases where you have to reconsider what you've learned because of a new development.

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6789 on: May 08, 2015, 04:40:11 AM »

Anyone going to play the Splatoon demo? 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 08:27:56 AM by Manuel Magalhães » Logged

Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6790 on: May 08, 2015, 05:22:32 AM »

These days I actually tried : BroForce - unexpectedly fun, got me laughing. Felt like it's very short, but given the amount of fun I had with it - it was really a game I'd recommend.

Landshark RAWR
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6791 on: May 08, 2015, 10:11:19 AM »

thanks for reminding me to download the splatoon demo

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #6792 on: May 08, 2015, 10:13:30 AM »

Cry I don't have a wii U  Tired
(in fact I'm waiting for the next Nintendo console announcement to look for compatibility, if it has compatibility down to wii)

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #6793 on: May 08, 2015, 10:28:53 AM »

Cry I don't have a wii U  Tired
(in fact I'm waiting for the next Nintendo console announcement to look for compatibility, if it has compatibility down to wii)

Same and same.

SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6794 on: May 08, 2015, 12:25:06 PM »

I'm going to be away all weekend and I'm gonna miss it. Not that I'm particularly excited about a shooter with a focus on competitive multiplayer.
MeshGearFox
Level 9

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile
« Reply #6795 on: May 09, 2015, 09:01:23 PM »

Can I yiff it?

Anyway, mostly been playing GTAIV, Nanatsu Kaze no Shima Monogatari, and various Love-de-Lic related things (in particular, Endonesia).

GTAIV's weird to me in that I think objectively GTAV was a better designed game by any account, but GTAV was weirdly /unfun/ to me, whereas GTAIV's got a very reduced scope compared to San Andreas and has less side content and is generally much simpler than V, but I'm finding GTAIV /really engaging and fun/. I think in part the stripped-down nature gives it a kind of focus that GTAV was lacking. Although a lot of it is really just that GTAV's storytelling was so steeped in this cynical, fascistic Reddit/4chan-ish bullshit that it was impossible for me to not feel miserable while playing it.

Nanatsu Kaze is pretty much the best thing. The text isn't hard to understand so just go... play it with a dictionary and a grammar guide, it's worth it.

Endonesia's weird. The core mechanic is that you make your character experience emotions, so that he can then project these emotions onto other characters and make them do things. I'm not ENTIRELY clear on what actions trigger what emotions for your character, or what emotions you need to project onto the NPCs, so it feels like a lot of trial and error, although this might be because the text in the game is more outside of my ability level and I'm just missing things. Anyway normally that would bug me, but essentially this is closer to a Myst game in its sensibilities so the trial-and-error approach to sciencing stuff out works for me? Also it's fucking Neverhood-meets-Tail of the Sun, so anything is forgiven.

SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6796 on: May 09, 2015, 11:49:38 PM »

I got a chance to play it a couple of the sessions. It was fun - the controls worked well, and the gameplay was pretty unique. Definitely got me excited to play it again.

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #6797 on: May 10, 2015, 07:00:10 AM »

I got a chance to play it a couple of the sessions. It was fun - the controls worked well, and the gameplay was pretty unique. Definitely got me excited to play it again.

Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6798 on: May 10, 2015, 07:29:41 AM »

I've enjoyed playing Splatoon. The demo didn't allow to play with friend codes, which is too bad because I thought of arranging a TIGSource match or something similar. Still, it was a pretty nice demo.

Something I'd like to see in the full game is voice chat, but only for playing with friends. Voice chatting with strangers is risky — since you might end up playing with someone toxic, unfortunately — but this isn't an issue when you play with people you are more familiarized with.

jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6799 on: May 11, 2015, 12:13:04 AM »

hatoful boyfriend was on sale, so...

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic