Secret of Ultimate Legendary Fantasy Unleashed. (Soulfu from now on, quite the mouthfull)
Check it out at http://www.aaronbishopgames.com/
Soulfu is a free, open source game unlike any other game other than roguelike games.
Stolen directly from the manual:
SoulFu allows up to four players to play simultaneously, and USB Joysticks are recommended. Before starting, you must setup controls for each player. You'll figure it out! There are some things worth mentioning, however...
1. F9 pauses.
2. Characters will slowly starve.
3. Most levels are randomly generated.
4. Hold the inventory button down and press other buttons to do "stuff".
5. Light damage is easy to heal, heavy wounds are not.
6. Enchantments tap mana, making it unavailable for other uses.
7. The castle still needs some work. In the training room, jump on the post to hire helpers.
8. High-level characters must be virtuous.
If riding through a dungeon in a hedgehog (like warthog in Halo) while a friend uses the chaingun, running over all types of cute and un-cute cell shaded critters or wielding a dragon sword and a flame thrower while fighting off goblins and zombies sounds like a good time, you should give it a try.
You control each arm of your character, and can use swords, bows, magic, and other goodies in each hand. You also have two special attack slots that can hold your character's special abilities.
The character classes are:
If you are looking for a quick pick up and play game with beautiful graphics, try it out with some friends.
If you like it check out the forums to get the savegame modhttp://soulfu.forumotion.com/
If you really like it (and know C) try using the development tools
If you REALLY like it ask about development on the forums