Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 07:04:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Creative[LUNARCADE] Join with your game! - All the game projects made for the Jam
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: [LUNARCADE] Join with your game! - All the game projects made for the Jam  (Read 12924 times)
santaragione
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: April 06, 2011, 04:22:24 AM »

OK maybe you've heard about this, maybe not!
We are organizing a jam in Milan (Italy!) next week, precisely the 16th and 17th of April.
At the same time we are opening it to everyone that wants to participate remotely.
The theme of the jam is LINES, you can find everything you need here: http://www.lunarcade.it/
and some reference materials here: http://www.lunarcade.it/reference&press.pdf
(we forgot to mention Vib Ribbon  Lips Sealed )

If you want to join us you can use this topic to post whatever you are working on.
You are encouraged to work on your project before the actual jam starts so that what you make can be an inspiration for those that participate in person. Alternatively you can join us in real time: we'll set up a chat room and continue to post stuff in this topic during the jam.

We will show every game posted in this thread to the people passing by in Milan: remember that it's Milan Design Week (biggest design fair in the world i think!) so there is a good chance that we can get lot's of random people to try your game.

Let's do this TIGpeople!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 05:07:04 AM by santaragione » Logged

wilbefast
Level 1

I am the cat who walks by himself.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:41:15 AM »

Coolness  Smiley I really enjoyed the Verona event. Hopefully I won't be too behind on work by then - that way I'll be able to come in person  Grin

Christoffer
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »

I am working on something for this. Pray for my persistence!

santaragione
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 12:20:13 AM »

I am working on something for this. Pray for my persistence!

We pray for your salvation Christoffer!

Christoffer
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 04:20:49 AM »

I guess that's... good enough.  Shocked

santaragione
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 05:05:56 AM »

I guess that's... good enough.  Shocked

Being indie is hard and dangerous!

Speaking of which: italian devs have started posting their concepts over at Indievault, let's see if we can make them post here too.

wilbefast
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 01:44:26 PM »

italian devs have started posting their concepts over at Indievault
I can speak it fine but reading and writing in Italian gives me a head-ache Concerned I guess I miss the gesticulation  Tongue

I want to see if I can make a super-minimalist strategy game between now and the end of the event. It will use no sprites whatsoever, only vector-based mathematical shapes. I'm thinking of calling it "simplex wars"  Smiley

santaragione
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 07:17:10 AM »

italian devs have started posting their concepts over at Indievault
I can speak it fine but reading and writing in Italian gives me a head-ache Concerned I guess I miss the gesticulation  Tongue

I want to see if I can make a super-minimalist strategy game between now and the end of the event. It will use no sprites whatsoever, only vector-based mathematical shapes. I'm thinking of calling it "simplex wars"  Smiley
Sounds cool: it would be even more interesting if you could make a graphic-only based GUI.

wilbefast
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 09:03:34 AM »

Sounds cool: it would be even more interesting if you could make a graphic-only based GUI.
If all goes well a GUI shouldn't even be necessary Wink the brilliant thing about using vectors is that you can scale efficiently, and that means you don't need to minimap as you can just zoom out. When I say minimalistic I really mean the barest of bare bones that you can imagine. Rather like "Linear RPG" only for RTSs  Smiley

Christoffer
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »

Project for the Lunarcade Factory.

santaragione
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 08:39:21 AM »

always amaze me what is possible in two days of work...super cool!  Beer!

Theophilus
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 09:32:54 AM »

I'm working on a rail shooter for this. I twill be 2D and top down, but I couldn't think of anything! I may change my mind about this project, I seem to have some time.
yuliy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 08:44:56 PM »

I got linked to this by Christoffer and I'm super into the idea!  I've been working on a sidescroller arcade game (posted a feedback thread here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=18996.0).  I've got a working version of the game right now, but hopefully I'll be able to refine the idea some more before the deadline.  Can I submit this?
santaragione
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 01:49:04 AM »

I got linked to this by Christoffer and I'm super into the idea!  I've been working on a sidescroller arcade game (posted a feedback thread here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=18996.0).  I've got a working version of the game right now, but hopefully I'll be able to refine the idea some more before the deadline.  Can I submit this?
Of course! We'll show it to the people in milan and give you more feedback. It looks very cool (how did you get that rendering in unity?)

@Theophilus
what do you mean you can't think of anything? it would be cool if you could actually see the rails and jump from one to the other.

anosou
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »

Made a track for Christoffer's game earlier. I think you'll like it Smiley
Theophilus
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 11:44:25 AM »

@Theophilus
what do you mean you can't think of anything? it would be cool if you could actually see the rails and jump from one to the other.

I thought of something. :]
Christoffer
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 03:57:30 AM »

It's getting there.

santaragione
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 07:19:28 AM »

niiiice, can't wait to try it   Hand Any Key Shocked

Christoffer
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 05:57:18 PM »

Solving level 19:

Sorry about the image spamming but it helps keep me motivated.

santaragione
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 02:41:47 PM »

yay! 19 levels? gosh Christoffer, you just couldn't stop! wonderful :D

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic