Remember that 2 player 2D side view aerial combat game with grappling hooks that Machine Saint
and I didn't finish at all
in the VERSUS competition? Well, we've started working on it again, and since we finally have a playable prototype version, here we go!
Your goal: Let the other player fall down (in the future, he'll deploy a parachute then). Do NOT kill him - this is a sporting fight, not a slaughter.
(Yeah, right now this goal mechanic is kind of broken, this is just the first playable prototype
Play the prototype
(current version 0.1.5)
(If you see a lower version number inside the player, you probably need to clear your cache.)
- Basic flight mechanics
- Plane machine guns (limited ammunition)
- Independent pilot movement
- Backup revolvers for when machine guns are empty
- Grappling hook mechanics
- Gamepad support (you might need to plug the gamepad in BEFORE opening the website)
- Strange white plattforms for testing the grappling hook and the independent pilot movement
Features (possibly) to come:
- Basic fisticuffs -- knocking foes off planes, etc.
- Character voices (silly taunting and such)
- Interesting flight environments (balloons and the like to grapple from)
- More Characters!
- Multiple levels
- Polish (nice menus, etc.)
- Multiple aircraft and tools to unlock
- Loadable player profiles (win tracking, equipment saving, etc.)