Hm, anyone around here appreciate roguelikes?
Endless Dungeon is a roguelike dungeon crawl made by psy_wombats of WombatRPGs and Enker of Cascade Studios. Programming and design by psy_wombats, graphics, story and concept by Enker.TrailerPlay in BrowserPlay Offline
- Randomly generated dungeons: new game every time
- Over 50 items, 20 enemies, and of course, infinite levels
- A high score board with daily high scores and a Facebook connection to play against friends
- High difficulty and a need for tactics
- Great GBC-era feel
- Play locally or in the browser
Beneath the town of Kainford lies a maze of traps and furies known as the Catacombs. Somewhere deep inside, a relic has become active, poisoning the earth and water of Kainford. Grandfather leads a troop of CORE soldiers into the Catacombs in an attempt to destroy the relic, but they haven't been heard from in a week, and people are still dying above ground. There is only one choice: seek the relic!
Well, hope you enjoy it...! Also, Java's a bit iffy on some machines, so let me know if there's problems. This is version 1.10 and most everything should be fixed up though. Still waiting for the first win!
Cascade Studios: http://cascadestudios.co.ukPlay in BrowserPlay Offline