Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 06:36:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosPixel art...Just kidding! I'm a composer!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Pixel art...Just kidding! I'm a composer!  (Read 4376 times)
ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« on: May 30, 2011, 04:08:48 PM »

How's it goin'?  You either need music or are another composer just lurking in here to see what the competition is up to, either way thanks for dropping in. Wink

Have some links down below for you to check out, with brief descriptions of what you are about to listen to above each of them... kind of.  Beats me, just in here sharing some tunes and hoping someone will like them enough to want to hire me... Smiley

I tier my rates based on the rights you choose to buy, and I will gladly discuss those terms through email or PM. I appreciate your time reading this and listening to my music.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Demo Reel(Kind of...)
https://soundcloud.com/zack-parrish/sets/demo-reel-2014

Soundtrack for Valdis Story: Abyssal City(Nominated for AGMA 2013, Best Indie OST:
http://zackparrish.bandcamp.com/album/valdis-story-abyssal-city

Main Profile:
http://soundcloud.com/zack-parrish  

If you are curious what I can do in any style that I don't have posted here and are unable to easily find it in my main profile, please do shoot me an email and I'll dig something up for you or at the least write a 30 second clip of it.

Tootles,
Zack

ZackParrish.Com
[email protected]
zackparr - Skype
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:50:44 PM by ZackParrish » Logged

ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 05:53:36 PM »

Hello there, just finished a few more projects, have a little room to squeeze in some more.  Email me for inquiries about my rates(please don't PM because I rarely check this forum), or any help needed finding a particular style on my soundcloud account. 

Thanks,
Zack

Pongball
Level 0

I'm not a square. I'm a pixelated circle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 12:02:31 PM »

*lurking to see what the competition is up to*--Oh, hey there, Zack. Wink

PS: Zack is a great composer, so you should probably hire him!
ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 12:31:59 PM »

Why hello there.  Ya know... it's default on these forums as a title, but for some reason seeing the term "Manbaby" below your name as a title was hilarious. Smiley 

PS: Pong is a great composer too, so if you don't hire me, she should be your only other choice.

Pongball
Level 0

I'm not a square. I'm a pixelated circle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 12:46:11 PM »

Hahaha, I know! I was so horrified when I saw it, and then it took me so long to figure out how to get rid of it.

But now I kinda miss it. :<

PS: Thank you. :>
ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y16pQZcQR9A&feature=youtu.be

Just finished writing this piece for Windhaven, only track I am sharing with the public at the moment.

ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »

I love all the inquiries and actual gigs I've gotten lately, but I'm afraid to say that I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment and can not accept anymore projects for at least a month.  So, if you need music a month from now... we can chat, if you would like something from me sooner than that... my rates will be substantially higher than I have been listing them as.

Nothing personal, you're all cool... I just need some room to breathe. :p

some1namedjeff
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 12:12:34 AM »

Zack is awesome, I've known him for years, and we've collaborated a lot on different projects. Don't listen to his whimperings, BREATHING IS FOR LOSERS. DO YOU WANT TO BE A LOSER, ZACK??!?Huh? DO YOU!??!?
Chris Polus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 12:49:21 PM »

Hey Zack

Just listened through your portfolio on SoundCloud. Really nice work! Don't worry, I'm a composer myself so I'm not here to give you any more work Wink Just wanted to drop by to recognize your work and pay some respect.

Gentleman

Keep it up, maybe we'll meet somewhere. You know, the world is small.

Best,
Chris

http://stillalive.games
Drone Swarm, Rescue HQ, Bus Simulator, Son of Nor
ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 02:28:43 PM »

Alrighty, anybody wanting music towards the end of February, early March, jump in now while my schedule isn't packed full. 

And if you need music sooner, contact Calum Bowen or Sam English.  I will vouch for them.

SaturnineGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 01:22:00 PM »

Putting in a plug for Zack here - he's worked on several projects for me and always does a great job. He can handle a wide range of styles and always came up with something great no matter what technical restrictions I've thrown at him.

Facebook
Twitter: @SaturnineGames
ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 09:46:51 PM »

Updated demo reel for 2013, for examples of a particular style please just ask and I will toss a link for it. 

Thanks for reading/listening!

Tootles,
Zack

Kyron
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2013, 04:12:05 PM »

I would highly recommend Zack since working with him on our project, Valdis Story AC.
If you're considering him for your project you should contact him quick before we snatch him up for our next project. His work is Amazing!

ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 10:11:20 PM »

Woohoo!  It's been a busy year... but alas... I'm taking on more work if would like to some custom tunes for your game.  Just give me a shout at [email protected]

Tootles,
Zack

ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 05:25:47 PM »

So, I'm currently burnt out from an overabundance of gigs so I'm going to finish up the few projects I'm  currently working on and then take a break.  If you'd like to use me within the months of June/July then by all means, email me... just don't get your hopes up.  Wink

Tootles,
Zack

ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 06:27:17 PM »

Hello everybody!  Finally done with the soundtrack for Valdis Story: Abyssal City, and looks like my schedule has a bit of space opening up in it.  If you need any music for your game, whether it's just one track or 2034920394 tracks give me a shout and we can try to work out a deal. Wink

Also, here is the soundtrack for Valdis Story: Abyssal City so you can hear what has killed my time for the past year...

Tootles,
Zack

mychii
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 05:47:13 AM »

Hi, just wanna bump up to give testimonial as fellow composer. Zack is an amazing composer based on what I hear from his works. Not only that, he's also open to help others too, even from newbie that he doesn't even know before. Big respect from me.

And for those who want to hire him, I believe he's definitely worth it; his works, experience, and attitude. Grin
ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 05:59:44 PM »

Hello there! My schedule is ... basically empty right now so if anybody needs music do check out my tracks and get in touch if you like what you hear! I'm open to small projects as well as long term, and I am always willing to negotiate the terms as long as they aren't completely shafting me. Smiley

Thanks for stopping by!

Tootles,
Zack

Drakken
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 07:58:04 AM »

Just want to stop by to say you devs better snatch this guy up while he's got time in his schedule! If his work on Valdis Story is any indication, he's got a very bright future ahead of him.

Speaking of which, do yourself a favor and listen through it if you haven't. It's an absolutely fantastic soundtrack.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:13:17 PM by Drakken » Logged

Drakken's Soundcloud - Check out my original game music and other tunes!
ZackParrish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 05:24:31 PM »

Just finished the below track not too long ago, and still looking for more projects to work on. Get in touch with me via email and let's work out a deal!

https://soundcloud.com/zack-parrish/transcendence

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic