Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:21:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWii U
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Print
Author Topic: Wii U  (Read 47192 times)
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: December 01, 2012, 01:35:01 PM »

This game system is abstract as fuck, and I don't like the timing, so I can't comment. I did play it for some time but hey ... also I play fighting game since i'm a child and everything quarter circle or more is just too stochastic for me, i generally win because i don't use them or play around the limitation to fake mind game with randomness, does not work with a certain level of player  Corny Laugh My favorite classic fighter is SFAlpha 2 but without custom combo system, just for the "feel".

The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 01, 2012, 07:53:46 PM »

if quarter circle motion is too complicated for you maybe you should play "The Sims"
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 01, 2012, 08:12:36 PM »

It's too complicate because I never had the provilege of owning a fighting game and go autistic learning parapa the rapper moves. The truth is that i learn by fire, ie in game with real opponent which i manage to own through strategy not twitch. That said the level of twitch on hi level on ssbm is insane. BTW I do play the sims, with the maximum acceleration, 4 peoples family, to make the game fun, try it, how long before you loose the kids? II also play smash bros in bullet hell mode (pokeball only, sudden death, 4 players, the regular game is too slow) I dare you to stay more than 30s.

The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 01, 2012, 08:33:14 PM »

good for you but thats not how you play fighting games

you have to train to control your character

then after that you learn by fighting other players
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 01, 2012, 08:56:26 PM »

I also play smash bros in bullet hell mode (pokeball only, sudden death, 4 players, the regular game is too slow) I dare you to stay more than 30s.

My brothers and I did this as well. Turn up item drop rate to the maximum, and just heave pokeballs as fast as you can. This is the best way to play the game. Embrace the randomness and chaos.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic