I am thoroughly convinced that I'm never going to finish anything by myself. The motivation just sort of goes away, and I'm off to my next doomed-to-fail project. The ideas are there, but without someone for support, ideas, and coding, it will never work out. Chances are though, if you're here then you're in the same boat!
My proposal to you, is that we create something wonderful. It can be long; it can be short. Whatever you're up for collabin' on.
What I bring to the table:
- Nearly limitless ideas!
- Design skills, the result of endlessly thinking about games since I was a tiny human.
- Lots of time to work on this (it's summer break!)
- My own style of pixel art, examples of which can be found in this thread.
- Regular art, examples of which can be found in this thread (look to the later posts).
- Lots of love to the project.
If you're interested, shoot a reply so we can make something happen.