Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:40:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesPS Vita
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: PS Vita  (Read 31900 times)
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: June 15, 2014, 02:46:35 AM »

Freedom Wars looks like it's going to be great

Japan already seems to love it

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: June 16, 2014, 04:58:10 PM »

A random video of the demo (i guess )

The scenario revolves around the heroes wich are comdamned criminals and must slay monsters to reduce the sentence

It's what i ghatered around , probably the headphones must be tied to this concept (the people who talk to you doesnt have them )

QuadraCreative
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2014, 05:39:53 PM »

I really like my Playstation Vita!
I got Playstation Plus a couple months ago and Im getting some of the best games on the system... FOR FUCKING FREEEEEE
Oddworld Strangers Wrath!
Terraria!
Mutant Mudds!
Rayman Origins!
But theres so many great games I want, BUT I JUST CANT AFFORD.
Teraway. Metal Gear Solid Collection. GAH
SO MANY GAMES

From the edge of the galaxy, made from the genes of a tomato, he is REDBOY! HERO OF THE 22ND CENTURY.
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2014, 01:10:56 AM »

Yep , it's the best console of 2014 for me

Also many great games to come !(phantasy star nova , oreshika , freedom wars , mighty 9 etc )

Ahh i forgot digimon new trailer

« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:17:59 AM by airman4 » Logged

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2014, 05:00:17 AM »

Man. Gravity Rush just starts to get insufferable towards the end here. Its just fight after fight after fight with really annoying (flying) enemies.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2014, 05:58:11 AM »

i didnt like gravity rush
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2014, 02:49:27 PM »

It involves the main protaganist making a nice comfy house with her black cat so it kind of won me over in that respect.

The collection was a little rough and annoying though. I had to give up because I didn't know enough Japanese.

QuadraCreative
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2014, 09:43:14 PM »

I got the Fat white PS Vita, alot of people told me that its better then the slim, because of the OLED Screen.
(I think I can agree)
My memory card is shit though, 4 GB isnt enough.
I wish you could use microsd cards rather then sonys bullshit expensive memory cards.

From the edge of the galaxy, made from the genes of a tomato, he is REDBOY! HERO OF THE 22ND CENTURY.
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: June 20, 2014, 01:21:10 AM »

Pick the 64 gb and it w<ill be okay for years !

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: June 20, 2014, 04:56:51 AM »

Finished Gravity Rush.

What a terrible ending, and terrible last half of the game. Every mission became fighting Nevi and the combat in the game is absolutely abysmal.

vinheim3
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2014, 08:32:04 AM »

I also didn't like the main part of Gravity Rush, but the challenges were satisfying, so I'm glad the DLC focused on that, especially the one that requires you to run a race in less than 3 and a half minutes starting with very low health and where you can't mess up too much.

Also Tearaway is a better collectathon than I thought. And OlliOlli is one of the best runner games I've played, if not the best since it's not as simple as others, but while having a lot of variety, still plays fun and fast. Would recommend both
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2014, 04:42:02 AM »

Freedom wars is out !!!!! in japan
funny comment already on Gaf
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842294&page=5

the creation character is really giant

also a 12 mn gameplay video

The concept is really awesome , you have a death sentence and you should make quests to reduce your sentence , that why they put like  1M years , so it's a hint for the lenght of the game.
I'll probably pick this , seems really awesome

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2014, 09:58:47 AM »

New video for migthy 9 !!!

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/30/new-mighty-9-gameplay-footage-first-details-call/

vinheim3
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 01, 2014, 12:01:15 AM »

Soul Sacrifice (even the vanilla version) is so satisfying to play through. I've only got a few 9 star pacts and the 10 star pacts left, but even with the NPC allies, I think I'll get it soon. I like how later pacts are just bosses because those are the most fun ones. It's also a lot less grindy than MonHun. Can't wait to upgrade to delta after I plat it
Kaimana
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2014, 12:02:21 PM »

Is it worth buying a Vita at this point ? For those bought it, are you happy with it ?
I've had more people tell me to stay away from it than buy it, but then again so did people when I asked about the Ouya and I still think it was one my best purchases of last year.

My interest in the vita isn't just indie games though, I like me some mainstream games from time to time like killzone and such.
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2014, 01:03:40 PM »

Is it worth buying a Vita at this point ? For those bought it, are you happy with it ?
I've had more people tell me to stay away from it than buy it, but then again so did people when I asked about the Ouya and I still think it was one my best purchases of last year.

My interest in the vita isn't just indie games though, I like me some mainstream games from time to time like killzone and such.

To me ,it's the console of 2014

I'm not even sure to have enough money to buy everything coming

Today i bought sonic all star racing , can't wait to play it

For the crazy persons who says to stay away , well i'm pretty sure they never even touch the console so i dont get where it comes from (or maybe i know -> the internet ...)

Check the library of games carefully (there is a Kzone and it's good according to fans)
and pick one , cause it's a surprisly awesome console.

I play it everyday (but no all the time since i have to work , damnit)

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2014, 06:23:54 PM »

I bought it almost exclusively for the PSone backlog and I think its hella cool.

jiitype
« Reply #217 on: July 10, 2014, 09:39:11 AM »

I got my Vita (2000) last week and it's pretty damn sexy. Mostly been playing Gravity Rush, Touch My Katamari and Tearaway. Really fun games, I love how GR is basically japanese Crackdown. Just moving around the city gives me so much joy.

Tearaway is a bit too easy, but it's still really great, it has the best use of the Vita's camera and touch stuff. I'm in love with it's paper world, the art style is just beautiful.
eeedni
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2014, 10:28:55 AM »

I love Vita, was an excellent purchase. Indie and AAA is solid, plus the back catalog is great.
Ky.
Level 0

Programmer & Web Slinger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2014, 12:56:59 PM »

Love my Vita, I keep it close by at all times.

I just.. really dislike the bubble interface.. but its hardly a problem.  I use it as a second screen to my PS4 all the time, and I love perusing the back catalogue. A recent thing I finished wrapping up on it was Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic