Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 09:44:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesPS Vita
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Print
Author Topic: PS Vita  (Read 31886 times)
Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: April 30, 2015, 08:11:33 AM »

You cant buy it anymore tho Sad

its 2015 and the internet exists. of course you can buy it.

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2015, 08:39:24 AM »

I have UMVC3 for ps3 as physical media. There is no "physical media" for vita, and everything is account bound, even your memory card

I know that sucks Sad

I'm still trying to find a decent priced copy for the ps3. I've been borrowing my work copy for months now :|

Even then I can never play as Jill or Shumagorath and Jill is my favorite from MvC2 Sad

Strangely the character dlc is available for vita, and is cross buy, which means bot jill and shuma are available for ps3 too. I did that and worked well.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 30, 2015, 09:08:45 AM »

There is no "physical media" for vita

yes there is. i get phyiscal gams when i can because theyre not tied to a dum account
Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: April 30, 2015, 09:13:31 AM »

I have UMVC3 for ps3 as physical media. There is no "physical media" for vita, and everything is account bound, even your memory card

what about the fact that youre one million percent wrong? thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard.

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2015, 09:38:02 AM »

my bad, i own a vita and didnt know about game cards per se. now i feel stupid. and yet, releived. *goes to ebay*

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2015, 09:43:24 AM »

my bad, i own a vita and didnt know about game cards per se. now i feel stupid. and yet, releived. *goes to ebay*

what did you think the card slot was for?

jiitype
« Reply #266 on: April 30, 2015, 09:49:03 AM »

Who, Me?
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 30, 2015, 10:03:05 AM »

wat

a

hell
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: April 30, 2015, 10:40:46 AM »

well, like yet another fucking propietary sony memory card slot or smth, its not like it doesntr have one already....

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 30, 2015, 01:36:22 PM »

I know that sucks Sad

I'm still trying to find a decent priced copy for the ps3. I've been borrowing my work copy for months now :|

Even then I can never play as Jill or Shumagorath and Jill is my favorite from MvC2 Sad

Strangely the character dlc is available for vita, and is cross buy, which means bot jill and shuma are available for ps3 too. I did that and worked well.

Say whaaaaaat? You just made my day!!!

VDZ
Level 4

My post is there read that instead ->

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: April 30, 2015, 06:02:11 PM »

What do you think the port right next to the card slot is for? (On the original PCH-1000.)

It's for nothing. There were plans to use it but they were abandoned. Honestly, it's not that unthinkable that the slot next to the useless port was also useless. Combined with the PSP Go and its controversy (I confused the Go's download-only stuff with the Vita before I started looking into buying a Vita too) and the fact many stores simply don't stock Vita games (despite stocking games for all major consoles and the 3DS), I can understand how you could own a Vita without knowing about game cards.

The only reason I have my two game cards is because I bought one of them before I had a Vita (gets much more complicated buying a download version if you don't have the system) and because I bought a used Vita that came with a game already in the card slot. Other than that, every game I've bought has been via PSN.
Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: April 30, 2015, 07:31:52 PM »

I can understand how you could own a Vita without knowing about game cards.

i can too, and those circumstances are you found a vita 1000 years in the future after the death of society whilst wandering through the desert that used to be the rolling plains of americas midwest, half buried in a sand dune next to a skeleton holding an indecipherable scroll of runes and blood curses.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: May 18, 2015, 09:16:34 AM »

picked up soul sacrifice delta and freedom wars in this weekend's flash sale.

from the little i've played, i think soul sacrifice is better, at least mechanically. the hilarious dystopia of freedom wars is definitely cool, though. i also like the grappling hook in FW, but the rest of the controls are kind of clunky.

jiitype
« Reply #273 on: May 18, 2015, 04:13:09 PM »

Yeah FW is one of those games I really wish was on PC. Shooters like that feel a bit awkward on Vita. It's still pretty fun.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 18, 2015, 04:15:50 PM »

i pretty much only use my vita for old games. rip.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2015, 09:12:06 AM »

when those old games now include tron bonne and suikoden 2 can you really complain?

tron bonne owns btw. Really caught me by surprise how well it holds up

jiitype
« Reply #276 on: May 19, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »

Why the hell Tron Bonne isn't available in the EU PS Store :C
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2015, 01:59:40 PM »

i just bought a vita. forst game purchase was sayonara umihara kawase since i've always fucking wanted to play umihara kawase on an actual system and i've never had the chance

any suggestions? including psone and psp downloadables.

jiitype
« Reply #278 on: May 19, 2015, 02:09:39 PM »

Weellllll Tearaway, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Persona 4 Golden and Gravity Rush are the first that come to mind.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: May 19, 2015, 05:28:11 PM »

Weellllll Tearaway, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Persona 4 Golden and Gravity Rush are the first that come to mind.
yes yes yes yes these are all my faves

other games: spelunky, soul sacrifice delta, klonoa, tron bonne, olliolli2, loco roco, luftrausers, sound shapes, super stardust delta, rayman legends

other advice: buy ps+, the free games are great. and invest in a bigger memory card if you do.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic