Some nice puzzles in there - I can see it could get pretty difficult later on.
Some bugs I found:
* Level preview looks wrong on the level select screen (there's a load of cyan and purple squares on it)
* Mouse wheel down works to change colour, but mouse wheel up doesn't?
* Alt-tabbing out of the game seems to rearrange some of my windows on my dual-monitor machine. Not sure if there's anything you can do about this.
* Right-clicking on teleporters doesn't remove them from the board
* It crashed after completing one of the levels (don't remember which level - maybe around 7/8, and it now crashes every time I try to load)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "game56.py", line 845, in <module>
File "game56.py", line 793, in main
File "areaSelect.pyc", line 1077, in launch
File "areaSelect.pyc", line 806, in __init__
File "areaSelect.pyc", line 429, in getNumTilUnlock
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'num' referenced before assignment
I've uploaded the offending save file here, in case it's useful: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11591936/IJ.dat
And some random suggestions:
* It seems odd to have a seperate mouse cursor when over a starting base (the blue exclamation mark) but then it doesn't do anything; why not allow clicking on the base to start/stop the level (same as pressing space)
* Add some kind of graphical effect when dinos go into the space station, and when they go into asteroids
* Allow the simulation to keep running after failing; sometimes it's useful to see what happens to the dinosaurs who didn't smash into asteroids
Keep up the good work!