Peculiar dungeon crawler with procedural generation and permanent death where everything is affected by light. Outsmart foes. Be stealthy and cautious, because you are super fragile.Play!
- fixing bug with spawning in void - attempt #2. now if player is nowhere level will be generated again
- added fix for case if player is not nowhere, but somewhere he is not supposed to be
- maximum number of health points is now 3
- some changes to user interface
- balance tweaks
- sonar recharges faster
- hopefully fixed bug with spawning in a darkness
- fixed bug where game would crash on victory in some cases
- fixed room with level generation
- bombs will collide with walls now
- ghosts will interact with white cells now
- removed fps meter
------- Initial post below -------
It's a game about place. About place that once was ordinary, but after some event it has changed. And now this place if filled with artifacts and strange creatures.
Light is a part of game mechanics. For example, when certain creature(scull) is illuminated it starts to wake up. When it does it attacks closest target. Which can be player or another creature.
Also there is a detector which blinks and beeps more often when player is close to the target.(I always wanted to have something like this in Minecraft to find ore)
And there is a some revealing device, which shows hidden objects or helps see through disguise. And there is crafting, or, rather witchcrafting, not sure, you place materials on a floor, like on a grid, in some shape, and cast a spell that way.