This is a TIGSource TIGER Assault Free Form
Competition.What is TIGSource?
You're sitting in it.What is TIGER Assault?
TIGER Assaults are short competitions based around a particular theme. The emphasis is on collaboration, sharing, and, most of all, the completion of projects. I.e., it's an exercise in making small, tight, enjoyable/interesting games that can be played from beginning to end. There are no prizes involved.What is Free Form?
Any format goes! But the game should at least run on Win32 platforms.
The theme of the game is Folklore and Urban/Regional Legends. Any story that leaves a haunting personal impression and is told over generations. Gossip, bedtimes stories, and fables all apply but don't forget about the bizarre and morbid origins of your favorite tales.
You goal is to create a game based on such an idea.
Start Date: Monday, October 3rd 12:01 AM
End Date: Sunday, October 31st, 12:00 AM
- Entries should be started and ended within the time frame of the competition to be considered for judging (but it's OKAY if you start thinking/prototyping a bit earlier).
- Using pre-existing game engines is OKAY.
- Entries must be made for the competition only (but you can do whatever you wish with them once they're finished).
- Collaborations are allowed and, in fact, are welcomed.
- As usual, you may start a thread to track the development of your game! Be sure to select the "Folklore Fall" message icon to accompany your post.
- You may submit more than one game.
- Submit your game by declaring "FINISHED" on your game's thread. Include the download link to the latest version of the game somewhere where I can find it.