In short words: a village simulation game. Otherwise, read further...
Which now features farming!
- notice: new interface! in order to build you must click on the builder's hut, which will open the building's menu! I am trying to remove any fixed menu!
- notice: due to the terrain loading, the first seconds the game will be slow!
- notice: move the camera with WASD and rotate it by holding right click, zoom with your scroll wheel!
- notice: check the new screenshots below!
- notice: no catastrophoes in this build, working on the village buildings!!
Please notice it runs only under Windows.Implemented features:
Building placement and construction, with many different types of buildings (12 as of now)
Building and utilization costs, gains and benefits.
Terrain height, texture, detail and raw resources generation. Terrain adaptation. Resource gathering.
Pipos (villagers) with many different jobs. Complex goal-based AI. Needs and status. Resource transport, working and worflow: raw resources to finished products!
Many different animals, herds, hunters, flying and (soon) mounts!
Menus and pop-ups for village
Night and day cycle
Catastrophes: earthquakes, tsunami and flames!
If you need the complete changelog, check my posts!!!Game scope
many pipo types: Pipo, Farmer, Miller, Builder, Hunter, Monk, Miner, Fisher, Stonecutter, Lumberjack, Cook, Baker and more!!!
many buildings: Hut, Farm, Mill, Mine, Bakery Builder Hut, Hunter Hut, Stonecutter Hut, Woodcutter Hut, Warehouse, Clocktower and more!!!
18 resources and counting...Planned features:
Adding a lot of Jobs and Buildings:
- among them working on Monk, Priest, Guard, Boneworker, Leatherworker, Butcher...
Pipos: personalities and religions
- More catastrophes!
- protect your village!!!
- Inventions & Research
- use right click to look around
- use WASD to move the camera
- left click on a pipo or building to get information
- left click on Buildings->BuildingName and then on a place to place that building (I like to repeat myself)
- left click on a Pipo, then right click on a building to send him working there (or vice-versa)
- left click on a Builder, then right click on a building to build it!
- just because it is a dev build, you can press the spacebar to have time advance!
NEW SCREENSHOTS!Game snapshotHere starts the old post
Alongside my main project Xenophonic, due to the small experience I have been amassing in the last months about the Unity framework and my restlessness, I have been developing a *secret* side project. (Woo!)
This is Pipo (name subject to change) and I have been thinking about it for months. I have been actively developing it for two months in the small bits of free time I had available. I tought it would be a good idea to have feedback troughout the whole project so here I am!
This is a game about village simulation, spawned from the fact that when I was 4 I played the first "The Settlers" and never attacked enemies. I just created the village and watched it grow. Since I have not had the pleasure to experience anything like that anymore until Black and White, and that too was not focused on the villages, I decided to try and create it myself.
Pipos are the inhabitants of this place and they are hard workers, almost stakanovistic, rude and rough. Your goal is to help them build their village and grow their population, then live happily!