Drugs I've done/enjoyed:
1) Weed - Smoked from ages 16 - 19, quit for a couple years, smoked again from ages of 22 - 27, which was pretty much all day, every day. Needless to say, I was a huge fan, but ended up quitting after having an existential breakdown (realized my life was a dream).
2) Alcohol - Started drinking around age 17 and did this occasionally/socially/bingey until my mid 20s, when in the midst of my being a huge stoner, I decided alcohol was a deleterious poison and I no longer had the desire for it outside of maybe a nice glass of wine. Started drinking more now that I quit weed, though. Only once or twice a month, though.
3) Tobacco - This is a good one. I'm only saying that because it's very addictive and makes you like it. It serves no other real purpose. I had my first cigarette around the age of 16 or 17, after I had already tried smoking cannabis. I smoked off and on until the age of around 23, when I quit because I was smoking around a pack a day + multiple bowls of weed... And coughing up blood. Ugh. I managed to quit for 4 years until just two years ago when I started and have been struggling to quit ever since. Going 5 days strong since my last cigarette, but damn, NOW I WANT ONE T_T
4) Mushrooms - I only tried this once, and it was a very light dose. To be honest, I was afraid because I know how sensitive I am to chemicals in general, so the idea of something like this seemed intense, but it was an overall pretty positive experience. After my experiences on weed, though, the psychedelics command a great respect and fear from me, so I don't really look forward to seeing what they have to show me anymore.
5) Cocaine - I've tried this a few times, but it never really did anything for me. I'm kind of glad for that, because I don't want to be addicted to something as expensive and dangerous as this.
Drugs I haven't done:
6) Heroin/Opium - Never did this, but it seems really cool. I hate needles, and I've had friends who have done it and said it was boring or overrated, but still... The idea of smoking opium and chilling out in some lavish den full of emerald green pillows and heavy curtains is appealing to me.
7) MDMA/Ecstasy - Heard mostly good things about this one, and it sounds pretty cool. Might be good for someone like me, but I'm also afraid of it because of all the negative media propaganda about it.
LSD - Same as above... But I really don't think I should mess with this one.
9) Mescaline/Peyote - Maybe, but only under strict ritual ceremony and expert guidance.
10) Uppers/Downers/PILLS HERE - This has to be the least appealing, along with crack. I don't even like taking over-the-counter medications for shit, so I'm not too keen on synthetics.