Thank you for the response! :D
There's honestly not too much to do yet, I released what I had so that I could get feedback on the introduction, controls, and possible graphical issues.
In relation to the Cons:
- I seem to get a lot of responses regarding the small window size. I will definitely add an option to play the game with double sized graphics in the future due to this; however, for now, fullscreen with have to suffice! I'm sorry!
- That's my bad! (Not figuring out what to do). I just recently began redoing the game's progression style and because of that, until the new menu system is established, there's not much direction. Again, I was looking for feedback on the intro and controls.
- The wall-grabbing seems like it may ultimately become an issue. I'll definitely input a feature for different wall jumping/scaling controls. As for the sticking to walls too short to climb, was that an issue of gameplay, or something irking in artistic design (or other)? I haven't seen it come up as an issue before, but it's something I can look into. I'm working to incorporate walls that can't be scaled by the PC anyway, so it'll ultimately be a fixable problem if it'll help the art/immersiveness.
- The lack of sound is a very strange issue? I'm using a supersound integrated .dll for Game Maker. It plays .ogg files and in all instances (and all test systems) the music plays. Did you get SEs for movement, or was that silent as well?
- ASC (probably ASD soon), are important keys, but for a gameplay mechanic in the later game. I've removed them for now as I recode a couple of other aspects. I'll be sure to update the controls with every build so that no one gets confused.
- I think I'll go ahead and program in death for the next build. Haha. I've been avoiding it for some reason, but it's becoming a problem for some people (I tend to just reset if something like that occurs).
Thanks again for the feedback. I'll address the issues!