Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:10:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallObnoxious Friday Bundle
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Obnoxious Friday Bundle  (Read 3364 times)
Sos
Level 8

I make bad games

View Profile WWW
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:21:52 AM »

Over 13 free games for only $1!
Only today!
\o/

PompiPompi
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 06:26:25 AM »

Best bundle ever! But $1 is kind of expensive, can I pay $0.00000000000000000000001?

Master of all trades.
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 06:43:03 AM »

I'll give ya a nickel Tuesday for a hamburger today.

PompiPompi
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 06:50:47 AM »

By the way, IE(or is it MSSE?) complains that the download is uncommon and might be danegerous. But that happened me to a lot of other games, so I am not sure there is anything you can do.

Master of all trades.
mcc
Level 10

glitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »

OMG bought!!

I didn't actually download because none of the games work on my Amiga but it was too good a deal to pass up

My projects:<br />Games: Jumpman Retro-futuristic platforming iJumpman iPhone version Drumcircle PC+smartphone music toy<br />More: RUN HELLO
DavidCaruso
YEEEAAAHHHHHH
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »

13 free games for $1, huh.

Steel Assault devlog - NES-style 2D action platformer: successfully Kickstarted!
mcc
Level 10

glitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »

Well it was on sale!

My projects:<br />Games: Jumpman Retro-futuristic platforming iJumpman iPhone version Drumcircle PC+smartphone music toy<br />More: RUN HELLO
FRET
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 11:38:10 AM »

Can't afford this. Fuck my life.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 11:54:13 AM »

glad i pirated this lol
FRET
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »

glad i pirated this lol
Admins ban this theif T.I.A.
:^)
Level 10

wat a hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 12:04:46 PM »

This is brill.
unsilentwill
Level 9

O, the things left unsaid!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 12:09:42 PM »

[tigsource]

Selling your own 90s inspired games, that's pretty cool! They ooze style!  Hand Any Key Addicted

WAIT.  Angry

This got tweeted by so called "notch" and you still posted it here? Whatever Dr. 1%, I'm going to kickstart a powerpoint. Mock Anger

[/tigsource]

DavidCaruso
YEEEAAAHHHHHH
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 12:23:39 PM »

glad i pirated this lol

Think of the developers. Because you refused to pay them $1 they will not be able to support their families. As indiependents they do not have a very high budget and must work in garages next to cars and pets, because they cannot afford doghouses either so they have to keep their pets in the garage too, inside cardboard boxes full of styrofoam. Their creative freedoms will be taken away just like the black men of the 1800s, because they will not have enough resources to pursue their dream of literally making the next Cave Story. They already have Bobby Kotick's hitmen in place trying to murder them, do you really want them to not get money for their hard work too? If they do not get money they will not be able to pay their rent, and they will have to scale back from an apartment to a treehouse (the garage wasn't theirs, they were working and stashing their pets there in secret without the owner knowing it), and their game idea will have to scale back too, from an ambient-silhouette exploration platformer to an "artgame." Do not let the dependies win. Stop indie piracy.

Steel Assault devlog - NES-style 2D action platformer: successfully Kickstarted!
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »

I paid one dollar for this because I really want you to release the full version of McPixel with 100 levels.
Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 02:27:44 PM »

I got someone else to buy this and enjoy it for me so I wouldn't have to.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »

What, no guilt trip? How do you want this thread to have a shitload of pages without that? :p

cystem glitch
Level 2

wack

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »

bought! best part is I don't even have to waste time downloading because I already had most of the games from the Pirate Kart. Liked 10.5 the best

use this dollar to make more Smiley

You told me, never to limit myself to one style...to use any move that works...TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND!
mirosurabu
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 04:21:12 PM »

indie maths

13 x $0 = $1
Mikademus
Level 10

The Magical Owl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 04:28:45 PM »

glad i pirated this lol

Think of the developers. Because you refused to pay them $1 they will not be able to support their families. As indiependents they do not have a very high budget and must work in garages next to cars and pets, because they cannot afford doghouses either so they have to keep their pets in the garage too, inside cardboard boxes full of styrofoam. Their creative freedoms will be taken away just like the black men of the 1800s, because they will not have enough resources to pursue their dream of literally making the next Cave Story. They already have Bobby Kotick's hitmen in place trying to murder them, do you really want them to not get money for their hard work too? If they do not get money they will not be able to pay their rent, and they will have to scale back from an apartment to a treehouse (the garage wasn't theirs, they were working and stashing their pets there in secret without the owner knowing it), and their game idea will have to scale back too, from an ambient-silhouette exploration platformer to an "artgame." Do not let the dependies win. Stop indie piracy.

Actual quote from indiegamer.com, where all fun in life has long since lefttm.

\\\"There\\\'s a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person,\\\" says Warren Spector, creator of Thief and Deus Ex. --IGN<br />My compilation of game engines for indies
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 07:18:43 PM »

can't wait for the Bundle bundle BUNDLE

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic