Note: At some point, I let this post die. Let me clarify that A LOT has changed since then. Such as the adding of an entire different zone, SEVERAL classes, a class-select screen, and just several things, really. Thus I'm going to revive this.
Original Text: This is essentially my attempt at trying to make the simplest RPG possible, without being stupidly simple. For example, there are 3 stats, and right about everything can be said in two lines or less.
It's pretty much a rogue-like without the dungeon-grid.
Anyways, here's the link to the updated build:http://tinyurl.com/dungeonexplore
In this version:
- NEW: Practically Everything
- Melee Classes: Warriors, Paladins, Blackguards
- Ranged Classes: Ranger
- Martial Classes: Monks, Enforcers, Oni's
- Utility Classes: Rogue, Bard, Mercenary
- Mage Classes: Wizards, Darkfolk, Clerics, Necromancers, Druids
- Hybrid Classes: Avengers
- There is now a dungeon boss for the Dungeon, which leads to the second zone.
- The second zone is also complete-able up to the point that it leads to the third zone.
- Lot's of stupid cameos
- Chest of the Gods: These chests appear at level 5 and ask church trivia for stat boosts, now you have an actual reason to hit the 'learn' button :d
- Second Wind button, this is only usable once and is a sort of 'continue'
- Monsters now give less exp if they're a much lower level.
- Almost everything is clickable for witty text, really, try it.
- Events: Newts, Bags, and sad Dungeon Wanderers :O
- Armory (Weapons Shop)
- Forge (Armor Shop)
- Adjusted Shop Pricing - Unique Discounts/Increases
- Five Churches - Church of Killogy (-Dex, +Power,) Defolgy (-HP, +Arm,) Quilogy (-Arm, +Dex,) Necrogy (-Pwr, +HP,) Randology (Random)
There is A LOT to be added in this game, currently, I plan to have:
- Three zones (The Dungeon, Hollow Earth, and the PentPlane Area)
- Possibly Character Classes (If you have requests, now is the time to voice them before I start working on the third zone.)
- Many, many, more monsters
- The Endgame
- Make most classes locked with unique unlock requirements (challenges and such)